She What? (One Shot)

Overprotective Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

Still remember when I'm fail to spy no to protect my baby sister from her unknown weird guy. Yes, turn out my family I mean my entire family members including my wife know who is dating with my baby sister. Except me, her only one biological brother.

"Oppa, don't tell me that you still angry with me!" Said my baby sister at dining hall.

"Well, he is! He can't accept that you already being a grown up girl," tease my sister.

"Jiyong might know who is dating with Yeosin if he is not doing a stupid spy on his only baby sister," now our mother's turn.

"How come you able to think that, Jingyo? Spying on your own little sister. I, myself never spied on Harin when it is come about dating with a guy. Did you spy on Dami Unnie as well?" Chaerin speak while cut the meat. I sigh with it. Hope someone back up for me. I look at my father.

"Girls, don't harsh on Jiyongie! I bet that he doing a brother job to protect Yeosin," Thanks to you, Appa!

"Fine, he's doing a great job but don't spy on her again! Especially tomorrow," said Eomma.

"What is happened by tomorrow?" Now I able to open mouth.

"Jiyong ah, your sister having a date with her boyfriend. Please listen to your Eomma. I know that my daughter able to take care herself. Right, Yeosin ah?" Wait, my Appa allow her dating with her unknown weird boyfriend.

"Yes, Appa! Thank you, Eomma...Appa! Oh, Unnie thanks for new clothes. Chaerin ah, thanks for makeup advice," I see my sister's happy smile.

"Oppa..." Chaerin call me while hold my hand. "Please support her!" Said Chaerin. I nod for a while.

"Yeosin ah..." I call her and she look at me. "Have a nice date tomorrow!" I wish.

"Thank you, Ji Oppa!" She smile. Don't you think that I will not let this happen! I will find out with whom you date. I nod and smile.

 

Today is a nice weather. Spring time and it is good for those who get a date. I can't believe when I see my baby sister wear a floral dress. Not only that Chaerin set a salon appointment for her. With the make up session as well.

"How it is? It is nice, Oppa?" Yeosin ask me. And the entire members look at me.

"Nice, baby sis! Who choose the dress for you?" I ask her back.

"Dami Unnie did it! I went shopping with Unnie before the dinner time," She explain it.

"Honey, I think you should go now! Don't let your boyfriend wait for you," Eomma said to her. Yeosin nod her head and grab her handbag. I want to sent her but she insist to drive by herself. After five minutes, I can't sit in this house while thinking who he is.

"Eomma! Chaerin ah...I need to go to my studio! Teddy Hyeong ask me to come over," said me.

"Okay, Oppa! I will back to our house after this. Unnie will sent me over," replies Chaerin. I need to find my baby sister and her unknown boyfriend.

"Hello, Hyeong! I need your help. This is about living or death matter," said me after reach my realiable trust person. I need to find her. After five minutes driving, I am getting a call from my manager, Taehee.

"Ji, I look her whereabout. She at L-World and our bodyguard confirm that she waiting for someone," said Taehee after I answer it.

"What? Why she goes the crowded place like that? Hyeong, can you help to disguise me?" I ask him back.

"Care to know why you need to do this? Perhaps Yeosin meet her friends," replies Taehee.

"Yah, Hyeong..tell me who's befriended with my baby sister once she come back to Seoul before? Netizen all knows that she is my little sister and afraid to befriended with her just because of me," explain me. Taehee silent for a while. "Now, can you help me or not? I want to know who is she meeting with!" Continue me.

"Oh, what a protective brother you are, Ji! Sure I will help you but if you getting caught with Yeosin, please spare my life. Otherwise she will..." I cut Taehee's word.

"Hyeong, are you working with me or her? Why you scared with her? I know to cover it from her," I said to him.

"Yah, she is your wife's sister-in-law! Chae will kill me if Yeosin tell to her about this," now Taehee tell the truth. Yes, I forgot that my sister used Chaerin as her shield and I will giving up if Chaerin meddle in this matter. However I convince Taehee to help me out for this time. And I get it what I want.

 

Author's POV

Yeosin waiting for someone. She looks at her watch. She smile for a while. She actually quite nervous but excited on the same time. Not she never met this person but it is quite special for her and him as well. Well, you know that..

"Guess who?" Suddenly a person cover her eyes with his palms. Yeosin smile and touch his hand softly.

"Oppa! I thought you forgot our promise today!" She speak when he release his hand from her eyes. She looks at him.

"How come I can forgot it? It is our first time public date after all," said Seungri. He give his hand to her. Yeosin smile and give her hand also. 

"Did you wait me for long time? Sorry, I can't avoid Hana's blabbering after she get know that I'm dating with you," said Seungri while they start walking like other couples do.

"Nope, I'm just excited to come here early. Well, my parents also excited when I told them that I got someone that I want to met up," replies Yeosin while looking at Seungri. Seungri also looks at her.

"Aigo, my girlfriend is too cute! Super cute than your brother," tease Seungri and pinch her cheek. Yeosin slap at his arm for pinching her cheek.

"Oppa...Did you want me just because I'm your favourite Hyeong's sister or..." She stop when Seungri stop to walk. Yeosin face Seungri through their eyes. Seungri hold her face.

"I love you since you're become yourself! I mean yeah, you're Jiyong Hyeong's sister but there is something trigger myself to confess it. Yeosin ah, I love you for the first I see you proud by yourself," explain Seungri. Yeosin crease her brow. She never thought that there is someone look at herself like that.

"Did you remember when you finally get your first job without your brother's help?" Ask Seungri. She think it for a while. Yeah, she remembers it when she get a contract for produce and write few s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter