Don't Dare It (One Shot)

Overprotective Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-yong POV

Damn it! Why the boys look at her now? How dare they are look at my gorgeous sister? Does they didn't know that I am her greatest famous brother? I need to stop them for fan boys on my sister.

For God's sake, she is not a singer or rapper like my wife. She just a plain girl only. She is not like other girls who fan girl to other bands. She just can fan girls on me only. Just me. Her brother. G-Dragon is her favourite rapper. 

"Why me? I'm not an artist like CL-ssi," I heard her voice.

"But you're an artist to us. Please accept our chocolate, Iris-ssi!" Said a trainee.

"Er, if you insist...It is bad for me to reject these lovely chocolate," What? She accepting these chocolate! It is mean she accepting their loves! NO! I need to protect my innocent sister.

"Don't you dare to stop them, Oppa!" Husky voice who hold my wrist. I look at her. My wife!

"Hunchae! I need to stop them. They are flirting my sister!" My voice starting rise-up. However, my wife's feline eyes is more furious than my voice.

"Damn, Kwon Ji-yong! Your sister is not a small girl anymore. You should stop this craziness!" My wife warned me.

"Look, Hunchae...If they want my sister, they need to face me first!" I replied back. My wife sighing.

Look she is my sister's friend. Chae-rin always support Yeo-sin because they are same-aged friends. If I make Chae-rin sulk, Yeo-sin will not talk to me. And if I make Yeo-sin pouti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter