Final

Love Calculator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Heyooo! I updated, yay for meee! Enjoyyy! <33

 

“Oh, it’s already so late. I didn’t realize!” Jungkook exclaimed, eyes widening dramatically. Taehyung smacked him lightly, chuckling a bit to hide his nervousness.

“Ahaha… I know right. Guess we need to head back” he said in a small voice, no matter how he tried to remain unaffected, it was proving difficult by each passing seconds. Maybe Jungkook noticed his reluctance as he leaned closer, eyes furrowing in concentration as he stared at Taehyung. “W-what?”

“You need to tell me something?”

“W-w-w-what n-no-” damn it! Why the hell did he stutter? There was a soft smile on Jungkook’s face, a little calm, and a little teasing. Taehyung took a deep breath- h-h-he needed to do this.

On second thought,

Nevermind.

“Oh yeah?”

“U-u-uhmm”

“Well then let’s go” he grabbed Taehyung’s hand and dragged him towards his home. Taehyung couldn’t stop the smile that was making it’s way to his face. Every moment with Jungkook felt surreal. He wasn’t sure if he was ready to ruin this… or if he was ready to let him go. It was such a dangerous territory he was about to cross- at least that’s what taehyung felt.

“S-so, you and Alice?”

“Hmm, what about me and Alice?” Agh. I even hated it when he said her name. What the hell is happening to me?

“I heard she likes you? Or confessed… I donno” Taehyung swore his voice didn’t waver. No seriously!

“Ah… yes she does and yes she did”

“Oh” Okay… maybe this time a single word was easily able to deliver the disappointment he had. Jungkook stopped in his track, they were almost there- to Taehyung’s house.

“Yup. But I didn’t accept”

“Ah, goo- I-I s-see” Jungkook nodded, grinning to lighten the atmosphere, he knew Taehyung was feeling a bit dull, unknown to other people, he knew a lot about him.

“Hyung” Taehyung stopped fidgeting with his hand, trying his best to look up without running away.

“Y-yeah?”

“We are here” he winked “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter