Birthday

Love Calculator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Heyoooo loveliesss! This chapter is more dialogues and scenes rather than chats xD I hope y'all enjoy it!~ 

 

“Tae you going home?” Suga-hyung asked me. His hands were wrapped around Hoseok-hyung, back hugging him.

“Yeah. Tomorrow’s a big day. And I still have incomplete assignments on my table” Everyone chuckled.

“Procrastinating? That’s not good hun” Jin-hyung appeared with cokes and fries alongside Namjoon-hyung.

“Oh let him be you all. It's his birthday” Hoseok-hyung scolded. That’s why he is my fav! I smiled at him and winked. He smiled back with much more feelings. How is that even possible?

“Oh yeahhh! Our birthday boiii” Jimin snickered. That shrimp. I glared at him as he started shoving burger down his throat. He gave me an innocent smile. Innocent? INNOCENT? I know.

“Sooo how’s your boy toy coming along?” I choked on my drink.

“Yeah, yeah! Is he coming?”

“Have you invited him?”

“Jun-j-cookie? What's his name?”

“Kiss-”

“Okay, that’s enough!” I yelled, embarrassed as hell. I dunno how the hell this thing got circulated but then again our group is too close to each other. Everyone KNOWS everything. I am not even surprised. But the hell man!

Jin-hyung cooed at me while everyone was busy laughing their asses off. I don’t really expect them to be polite and socio-friendly, even if it's my birthday. Not that I mind. If they became nice suddenly, I wouldn’t know how to deal with that. I just scowled at all of them.

“Well, its 10 pm. Let's head home”

We should actually. They barged at our shared room at midnight for a surprise. We were awake and goofing around till 3 or 4 am I think? And then after breakfast Jimin and jin-hyung took me to shopping and annoyed the hell outta me. Then I had to go to school because I had a practical to attend. After all that we headed to the cinema and literally disturbed the whole theatre with how loud and stupid, we all were being. It was refreshing. And then we all burst into McD. We were starving! Finally, with so much fun and a full stomach, I was ready to hit my bed.

It was perfect today. Not that I missed anyone, mind you.

Suddenly my phone ringed up, a notification flashing on my cell. Jungkook.

He did wish me and damn was I happy.

Pretty: You free?

Wanna meet? Just 10 min?

 

“Tae you want me to give you a ride?” Suga-hyung asked breaking me out of my daze.

“U-uhh no it’s okay. I have to pick up something on my way” My place is just a few minutes away so it won't take me more than 15 minutes to reach. And informing about Jungkook right now would only bring chaos.

And I was completely ignoring Jimin’s existence for a few seconds.

“You sure?” He asked again. He knows how much of a lazyass I am. I nodded, assuring. Jimin smirked.

“Oh, very much he is” I again shot daggers at him. And he dared to wink! Suga-hyung looked between us in suspicion but let it go.

“Whatever you say” he finally replied “Jin and Joon, our place?”

“Sure!” Jin-hyung confirmed.

We all bid goodbyes, take-cares, and kisses (I hate jin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung for this, kidding)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter