Eyes III - Memory (Han Dong)

Titles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Dong Pov:

Me and the members are currently sitting inside a cozy luxurious restaurant that has a tiny stage on one of the edges of the restaurant with a piano, chairs, mics, amps and some other small things. The tapestry were of a rich burgundy color and there were pillars of white and gold standing proudly here and there with some unique fitting statues and plants around.

On top of the pillars were these dragon statues with it’s head looking up and mouth open wide. There were lights of different color glowing out of their mouths. It looked almost surreal. The dragon statues were black with golden trim color that gives of a grand royal aura.

I begin to think this might be quite an expensive restaurant and suddenly feel very overwhelmed by how incredibly artsy and amazing it looks.

The members are currently expressing their fascination in the meny, I should look at it myself and decide already since one of the members call out for one of the workers here to take our order.

- skip 1 hour -

As we were eating we faintly heard a mc host speak up about a performance on the stage coming up...

I was so into eating my food that I couldn’t hear much of what else was said but as soon as I hear the instruments play and your voice, I end up dropping a piece of meat I was about to put in my mouth.. my eyes widen as I look up to see you sitting there on the stage in a chair with a guitar as you sing and play “Run” by Snow Patrol.

“I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here.”

The lyrics that come out of your mouth speaks out cinematography with impressive story telling...

I know because I understand all of it... and for some reason I’m suddenly very glad I learnt english early... but even if I hadn’t learnt it I feel like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter