Yours I - Cozy with you (Kei)

Titles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

??? Pov:


We're currently inside a warm cozy cottage somewhere amongst all the trees in the middle of nowhere.
There's a snow storm outside and the electricity has been cut off due to the heavy weather.

I'm sitting on the couch with a big large soft blanket and the only heat we have atm is the lit up fireplace up in front.
Actually... would it be weird if I actually enjoyed this?

I think I would enjoy anything as long as I'm with you, no matter what we would do.
I watch as you carefully put in more wood into the fireplace to keep the heat in the tiny house up.
After you're done you move back to sit with me on the couch in front cozying yourself with our big soft shared blanket.

---

"Although it's snowing outside due to the usual nordic winter here,
I have to admit that this is a nice change from our schedules."
You said as you lean your head on my shoulder

"Yes it's definitely worth it to see you being so clingy, adorable and cute."
I said back to you while giggling a little at the end as I remember that you normally had that cool and badass aura,
so when seeing you being like this it feels like a big gap from your usual self.

No matter what you do, you make me fall for you all over again.
It's like I keep discovering new things about you every day which I end up loving you even more for.

But at times like these you really were just way too cute that it makes me want to keep cuddling you every day and night
 

"Yah! I'm not cute and It's cold so I'm allowed to be clingy."
You said back with a cute pout on your face hugging my waist with both of your arms

I chuckle a little bit and kiss the top of your head while hugging you back with my warmth.
 

"I'm glad we decided to go on this trip together..."
I said then, as I bring you even closer to me.

"Mmm… me too baby"
You mumble while nuzzling yourself into me.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter