Comatose I - Angel (Sulli)

Titles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Pov:

Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…
The wall clock went slow as if the weather outside wasn’t any better today either.

Grey sky, rain dripping... 
Silence.

Nothing except the rain and the clock could be heard inside the apartment.

A figure dressed in baggy pants and a grey t-shirt was sitting on the floor near one of the large windows staring down into the busy traffic.

A tiny piece of paper written in a beautiful handwriting lays on the floor nearby.

In the back on the computer desk lays a phone that has already ran out of battery and shut itself off.


Y/N Pov:

Why?.... why did you keep it to yourself? If only you had talked to me… if only you had spoken to me… if only you could come to me and ask me to stay with you… if only you had asked me to come to you every day or any day you need someone close… someone you hold dear.

How could this have happened? What am I supposed to do now baby? How am I supposed to live now that you’re gone? I know what you went through but you never let me come close to you… you told me you were fine but I knew you weren't. 

You told me not to worry and to keep on doing what I like and enjoy no matter what people will say… and I had said those words back to you but you just smiled. I knew something was wrong and I was trying to get you to open up to me.

We were together for so many years always loving and caring about each other not minding what every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter