Eyes I - Coffee Shop (Yoohyeon) [gxg]

Titles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Pov:

“yah! Minji-unnie! How dare you steal from my cake!” Gahyeon yelled out while the Bora is laughing holding in her stomach while Siyeon is trying hard not to laugh and then goes to cut a little bit of her cake.

“aww… Gahyeonie, here you can have some of mine.” Siyeon said while holding a piece of her cake on her little fork for Gahyeon.

“eh? S-Siyeon-unnie that’s embarrassing…” she mumbles but eats the piece anyways while feeling flustered.


Yoohyeon Pov:

“what’s wrong Yoohyeon-ah?" Dami ask me while I keep on looking towards an empty table in the far end corner of the shop.

I didn’t respond, instead I aimlessly grab another bite from my strawberry cake while looking towards the same direction.

I can hear Dami sigh as then waves her hand in front of me causing me to come back to reality.

“you’ve been staring at that spot for more than 20 minutes already. Is everything ok? You seem to be spacing out ever since we got here” Dami ask me again

I sigh and turn my attention towards her “Sorry… it’s just… when you finally find your destined partner only for them to leave and head out a few minutes later it’s kind of…” I said

“sad?” Dami supplied while drinking her coffee not paying attention to any of the other girls as she closed her eyes.

I sigh again “yea… I wish I could have at least gotten their name and number” I mumble.

“hmm… ah!” Dami said and then she leans in towards me and whisper to me “hey why don’t we both go and look around in shops after this while leaving our members to their own stupid ideas?” and then I smile a little as I go wide eyed at her but I nod anyway since I do feel like I need some time away from my members and Dami is literally the only one who would not tease me.

After a couple of minutes us and the rest of the members head out and Dami takes my arm and we both sneak away from the group unnoticed.
 

- skip 15 min -
 

Me and Dami are currently walking on the street when I suddenly see her again, she’s walking out of McDonalds with a smoothie while I freeze and Dami who noticed decides to help me out but not in the way I expected her to…

I see Dami releasing my arm and call out the girl, she’s talking with her and then she points with her head towards me and I immediately feel like dying in embarrassment. Both of them walked towards me while I try to remain as calm as possible.

“hey…. Yoohyeon right? your friend told me you wanted to talk to me?” she ask

Oh my god… her voice is so soft and gosh she’s so pretty… and those ocean blue eyes are so beautiful I thought as I’m suddenly brought out of my thinking by Dami waving her hand in front of me.

“e-eh? ah… uhm… I-I just wanted to know your name and maybe have your number?” I said to her while stuttering and slightly blushing. Otoke!? I reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter