You Make Me Cry

Seven Years Apart

NO ONE'S POV:

The members were in the dance studio practicing 'Fiction'. Min quietly walked in observing their dance moves in awe. She tried to mimic the dance in the chorus, but failed. Yoseob, who saw her little fail from the mirror , grinned. Once he saw that she looked at him , he winked at her causing her to blush. The song ended and before he walked toward her , Yoseob tried to wipe all his sweat away so he wouldn't gross Min out. Min smiled once he sat down next to her, but wiggled her nose once she smelled him . Yoseob blushed realizing he smelled. 

"No, I like your smell. Don't feel embarrassed. It's a very manly smell." Min, jokingly , sniffed Yoseob. His face became bright red.

" Y-YAH! That's gross. " They both laughed and the members saw them, winking at eah other, remembering their bet. Hyunseung held out 3 fingers and mouthed the words  3 months. The members chuckled.

" So, Min , why are you? Did you come to see our awesome dancing skills or to see Yoseob? " Kikwang winked. Min rolled her eyes.

"No. I came to see you." Min winked at Kikwang causing him to blush and making Yoseob jealous. The members all chuckled at the jealous Yoseob, except for Kikwang who felt honored to be picked as Min's second favorite.

"If Kikwang is you're second favorite who is your third? " Hyunseung asked.

"Second? When did I ever say I had a first favorite?"

"It's obvious Yoseob is your favorite." Min blushed.

"Pfft. Yoseob isn't my favorite. I like him the least. My favorite is . . . " The members leaned in to hear the name of her favorite member.

" . . . Junhyung. " Junhyung cheered while the other members sighed, while Yoseob's jaw was dropped.

"W-why him?! He's not as cute as me! Are you into bad boys? I can be a bad boy! " Yoseob blushed after he realized he looked like a complete idiot, while Kikwand danced Rainism behind him. Doojoon laughed while Dongwoon and Hyunseung applied facial cream. Min saw tears forming in Yoseob's eyes and smirked. She knew Yoseob cried easily and she enjoyed teasing him anyway.

" I like boys who don't cry. " Yoseob then began to cry causing the members to left and Min to chuckle. Doojoon patted Yoseob's back, trying not to laugh.

" Must feel bad to hear that from Min, huh Yoseob? " Junhyung smirked and sat next to her.

" Well, i-it doesn't f-feel g-good." Min couldn't take how cute Yoseob was right now so she decided to give him a hug. She looked at him and smiled at his shock face. 

"Don't worry Yoseob. I bet you can be as cool as Junhyung if you tried." Min smirked and Junhyung put his arm around her.

"I don't know, Min. Takes time to be this cool. " They both chuckled causing Yoseob to get seriously angry.

"Y-YAH! I can be as cool as you in a week! " The members all giggled because they felt another bet coming on.

"Fine. If you can prove you're as cool as Junhyung by Friday then Min will go on a date with you." Min who seemed calm and expressionless from this bet nodded her head to everyone's astonishment.

"R-really? I can go on a date with you? I- I mean . . What kind of award is that?! " The members all laughed because they knew Yoseob was obviously excited.Min just nodded her head remaining cool and collected.

"O-okay then! Even if I get a crappy prize I will still prove to all of you I'm just as cool as Junhyung!" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The members and Min headed out to go eat. Yoseob walked behind Junhyung, trying to mimic his walk. Junhyung turned around, scaring Yoseob. Kikwang laughed while the others continued to walk. They arrived at the ramen shop and Yoseob ordered the same thing as Junhyung.

"You know you can't be cool just by copying Junhyung." Min passed by Yoseob picking up her order. Yoseob blushed and sighed, giving up on copying Junhyung. He went to sit next down Junhyung and tried to ask him a question, but he was too embarrassed to ask. 

"U-um Junhyung , can I ask you something." Junhyung took a sip from his Cola and nodded his head.

"U-um well. How. . . h-how can I be cool?" Yoseob blushed and looked down at his food.

"Now if I told you, I would lose the bet." Junhyung smirked and took another sip from his Cola.

"I-I just wanted to know, so that I could go on a d-date w-with . . . Min." Junhyung looked at Yoseob. He was shocked that Yoseob would actually say that. Junhyung took a quick glance at Min, who was calmly eating and talking to Dongwoon. 

"Fine. But, when you prove your cool, you're going to do anything I ask for a week."

"Y-yah! That's not fair!"

"Fine. I guess you don't want to go on a date with Min. You did say it was weird to like her anyway, so why do you wanna go out with her so badly?"

"B-because. I've fallen for her ok? She doesn't even act like a 15 year old so I forget how old she is." Junhyung sighed and gave Yoseob a serious look.

"Age doesn't define maturity. Min's age shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. You're lucky to be engaged to someone who is intelligent and mature at her age." Yoseob felt embarrassed realizing what Junhyung said was true.

"I didn't realize that before, but I do now. S-so will you help me?" Junhyung took another sip from his Cola and nodded his head.

"Yeah yeah." Yoseob silently cheered and ordered another bowl on ramen.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Friday

The members were getting ready to go to the movies with Min. All of them waited for Yoseob to get ready. He walked out of the room his hands in his pockets. His face was expressionless and the members could feel the relaxed aura around him. Instead of his usual hyper self, Yoseob just calmly responded to everyone with a simple yes or no. The members were shock, except for Junhyung who smirked. When they go to the movie theatres, Hyunseung and Dongwoon headed straight to the ice cream. Doojoon walked behind them, while Junhyung and Yoseob walked to the soda machine.

"Is it working? Do I seem cool? " Yoseob whispered.

"Yeah. Just keep acting like you don't care and you'll be on that date with Min before you know it." 

Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Doojoon's eyes grew wide when Yoseob and Junhyung walked toward them. It looked like they were walking in slow motion. A couple of girls giggled, daring each other to say hi to them. The members then knew that Yoseob was cool as Junhyung. They sighed and admitted defeat. As they waited for Min to arrive, Yoseob found it harder to keep calm.

"Calm down. Just act like you don't care." Min had arrived and they all headed toward the auditorium. Min noticed Yoseob didn't say hello or talk. She giggled and decided to test his 'coolness'.

"I like your outfit."

"Thanks." Min was impressed that Yoseob didn't stutter like he usually did.

"Are you excited to watch the movie."

"I guess." Min was then shocked. Yoseob had been telling her how much he wanted to see this movie for over a month.

"So, why did you decide to get ready at the guys' dorm instead of at home? I'm actually pretty shocked you let me come here all alone." Yoseob gulped and took a deep breath, which Min noticed.

"I um. . . I . . . AISH! " Yoseob ruffled his hair causing Min to smirk.

" Guess you aren't as cool as Junhyung. But, that's okay because I love how adorable you are. " Min calmly walked pass the blushing Yoseob.

"C-c-cute?"

"So, does Min think you're cool." Junhyung asked with one eyebrow raised.

"No, but she thinks I'm cute." Yoseob skipped toward the auditorium with a smile on his face and sat between Min who was on the left and Dongwoon who was on the right . . well he thought they were. He leaned to his left and whispered into the person's ear.

"So you think I'm cute?" 

"Um sure. But, I'm cuter." Yoseob turned his head to see Kikwang was on his left and Min was on his right. He face palmed himself and sat straight back up realizing Min had witnessed the whole thing. She smirked and continued eating her popcorn.

The lights turned off and the show was about to begin.

 

AWW ITS TOO LATE TO WRITE ANOTHER UPDATE SO I PROMISE TWO UPDATES TOMORROW :)