02 ; heejin

with!out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a week later.

 

despite only getting a minor injury, hyunjin still demanded to skip atleast the first week of classes to her mom who couldn’t do anything but agree. she was out all week, partying. or if not, she’s at home busy ing up hyejoo’s saved games which angers the younger girl.

 

“listen here dip, i'll never forget what you did. deleting my whole dishonored save log? you are MENTAL!” she aggresively grabbed the controller from hyunjin’s hand. “you ain’t getting near my ps4 anymore!” hyejoo shouted, wrapping her beloved console around her arms. placing it inside a drawer where only her could open.

 

“why are you all dressed?” hyunjin uninterestedly asked grabbing a handful of cheetos while watching whatever channel is on the tv.

 

“im obviously going out?” in a tone directly suggesting that hyunjin is dumb.

 

“with who?”

 

“why’d you even care? you won’t even know her.”

 

“chaewon?” she bluntly asked. hyunjin is proud to found out one of hyejoo’s weaknesses now when she doesn’t seem to have one.

 

“h-how?” hyejoo is in disbelief on how the older girl had found out about chaewon.

 

“you look so tacky by the way,” hyunjin continues to munch her cheetos.

 

“it’s not a d-date!!”

 

“woah there, i never said it was.” hyunjin smirks at hyejoo who only rolled her eyes.

 

hyejoo left the living room, heavily stomping her feet. and before closing the door she shouted, “your mom left some food! microwave them if you want! I’m leaving!”

 

your mom, hyunjin laughed to herself. she feels really selfish. for making hyejoo think that she couldn’t treat her mom as her own mom because of how hyunjin acts. she knows how much hyejoo eagerly wanted to have a mom, and hyunjin feels sick of herself because she’s making hyejoo push her away afraid that maybe hyunjin wouldn’t like it.

 

the silence, the darkness. suddenly, loneliness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter