~Only 2 decades Later~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

“Finally after decades, my kingdom’s prophecy will finally come true!” 

The Queen of another kingdom had shown a drawing on a scroll, “The prophecy states that a celestial being known as the beacon will bring some magical glowing orb...thing...and bless my kingdom with riches and good fortune!”

The queen looks at the other queens, that she’d formed an Alliance with, with determination. “Some people have said that the beacon had been spotted in multiple places. His shining golden wings unable to mistaken for anything else.”

”As the queen of this realm, I call for a celebration!” She announces, “Join me as I humbly accept the beacons gifts~” For anyone who knew better, Queen Soa was nowhere near humble at all. But everyone still followed her.

”Ahem...” Another queen had cleared .  Queen Soa looks over at the queen, “Ah, Queen Terra, were you planning to say something?”

”In fact, I was. We have our own prophecies too so I hope you don’t plan on keeping the Beacon all to yourself.” Queen Terra says, “In our prophecy, the beacon sprinkles us with magical soil and it makes our armor impenetrable.” 

“Well isn’t that lovely~” Queen Soa cooed with sarcasm, “But I guarantee that everyone here thinks that my prophecy is much more imp-“

”WE HAVE A PROPHECY TOO!” Another group spoke up. This caused a ruckus between all the tribes, claiming they deserved the Beacon more than another group.

Queen Soa clapped her hands together, “We all shouldn’t fight! Instead, we should celebrate!” She announced, “As long as the beacon stays alive and well. All of our prophecies will come true!”


Meanwhile, in the deep area of the forest, another queen stood in front of her son.

”Prince Yoongi, You must kill The Beacon.”

The Woman, along with an elderly man, flapping their wings gracefully. “According to our prophecy, our only prince will slay the beacon with the sharpest sword in our armory. That way, our curse will come to an end.”

”The beacon’s Blood will be spread through our castle. And bring our suffering to a complete close.” The queen spoke with her eyes closed, facing her son while continuing to speak about their prophecy. “Therefore, the prince will be known as our castle’s savior, As it is written by our ancestors.”

The queen opens her eyes, “It’s The Prince’s...destiny to...” She sighs, “Yoongi, it’s not very prince-like to be lounging on our ancestor's statues like that.”

Yoongi rolls his eyes, arms crossed as he looks over to his mom with a scowl, “Is it really necessary to continue reciting this every single day?” He asks, “We all most likely know this whole entire prophecy by heart.”

"It's very important to make sure you know every detail of the prophecy." The Queen says, "It is crucial to continue repeating the prophecy or it will be forgotten over time." The queen then looks over at the elder beside her, "Besides, our Elder hear can sense the beacon's presence." The Elder only nods in agreement.

"By the way the wind moves, will be how I predict everything..." He says. "So The Wind will be an important help for me to commit murder? Not buying it."

The queen gazed at her son, "Many Of our people had risked their lives and died. Fighting for survival is not at all murder." She says, "Besides, the beacon exists to fulfill prophecies, It wants to die."

"It's the Beacon; Or your People."

Yoongi looks down at the ground, avoiding his mother's gaze as he says, "But isn't the beacon technically still an innocent person?" The queen sighs, "It's the only way to break the curse Yoongi."

Yoongi looks down in sorrow. "Don't worry Prince, Your elder is here to comfort you if you're scared." Yoongi flinches, "I'm not scared! Just contemplative!" He exclaims, "Stop trying to hug me!"

As minutes passed, a guard walked over to the 3 people, "Your majesty, I have important news."

The queen was not listening, busy scolding her son.

"My queen-"

"I don't appreciate your ungrateful attitude as of this moment."

"Your Highness-"

"You even skip your meals! Not to mention you ignore your people!"

"Queen Flora, I-"

"And when you avoid them, all they do is sing your praises. And another thing-"

"THE BEACON HAS ARRIVED"

All three of the mint colored fairies looked at the guard in surprise. "Are you positive it's the beacon?" The Queen asks. "Positive!" The guard says, "His scales are like no other. Shimmering gold!"

Yoongi stares at his mother in fear as she turns around. "Yoongi." She says, "You will stay here until I say otherwise." She swims off with the guard, "I shall the beacon to the dungeon."

Yoongi stares off into the distance, wide-eyed in fear. The thought he was going to have to kill someone for the sake of his people scared him. But his mother was right.

It was the Beacon; Or his people.