~One Last Chance~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

The mother and son looked at each other for a while before Yoongi spoke up.

”I can do it.”

It was not visible but Queen Flora was very shocked

”I know it’s taking me quite some time. But I just need a little more longer to muster enough courage to do it.” Yoongi says, gripping the spear tightly, “I have to do it. Everyone is depending on me.” 

Queen Flora sighs, “Good choice. Ty and kill the beacon as soon as possible.” 

Yoongi nods, “The beacon will be slain as soon as possible.”

~

8 days went by But Yoongi did not kill Hoseok. He continued to stall. His lame excuses were getting too much for his mother to handle. Queen Flora sighed, “What’s taking him so long?” She complained, “Who knows, he could’ve escaped while we weren’t looking.” 

"You know." Elder Faran comments, "You're stalling more than your son right now, aren't you feeling sympathy towards him?" Queen Flora shakes her head, "I'm waiting for Yoongi to tell me the truth. That he can't kill the beacon so I can take matters into my own hands." Queen Flora sighs, “I’m giving him One Last Chance.”

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Yoongi we’re conversing in the dungeon. “It’s been 8 days Yoongi and we still don’t have a plan.” Yoongi sighs, “I know! I’m thinking.”

”How about we fake my death! Make it dramatic!”

”That’s not going to work. They’ll cut you up even more just to make sure. They’re really desperate for your blood.”

”All of it?”

Yoongi’s eyes widen at the sudden question, “The scrolls say you require to be slain.” He says. Hoseok peeks his head through the bars, “I’ve completed many prophecies before and none of them were completed the way the scroll says. So.” Hoseok lends out a sharp rock

”Let’s Try It.”