3

He Belongs To Me, Not You

Days passed, you and Naeun had your sisterly bonding times. The two of you hung out in each other's room switching every other day. Naeun met some of your friends and Naeun got to know your friends more and more as the days passed. Naeun called Sunggyu everynight, while you layed with your eyes closed in bed listening to their conversations. You felt like the third wheel for some odd reasons. What even, you thought. 

You sighed, " I can't believe you're leaving in two days." You said as soon as Naeun closed her cell phone and tossed it lazily towards you. 

"I know right. Time flew by so fast! Too fast, to be honest."

The two of you have been so busy and excited about  Naeun's arrival eversince Monday, the both of you forgot all about your father. Remembering about him you decided to bring him up. "Ah, Naeun ah. How's Appa doing?"

"Hm?' Naeun turned her head slightly towards you. "Oh! He was doing good the last time I checked." She said smiling. 

Satisfied with her answer you decided to drop the topic. However, it didn't last long. An hour later you brought back your father. "Naeun ah!" You said with a smile on your face. You leaned towards her and whispered in her ears. After a long while you finally pulled away with a big, bright smile on your face. Naeun on the other hand, had an "I don't know about this" look. 

"Are you sure? What if we get caught?" Naeun asked worriedly.

"Aish~ Are you kidding me? We'll never get caught. You tell me everything I need to know and I tell you everything YOU need to know and it'll be perfect!" You nudged her. "So how about it?" There was a big smile on your face, your eyebrows raised.

Naeun sighed, giving up. "Fiiine" She layed next to you and soon before the two of you even noticed, you both knocked out.

The next morning the two of you got up and headed out to hang out with your friends, since it was "Naeun's" last whole day. Once the night sky was darkening, the group of friends decided to go bowling. You and Naeun decides to tag along since there probably wasn't going to be anything to do at home anyways.

--------------

"Yah~ Junhyung oppa!" you screamed as he tossed a 15 pound bowling ball towards you. Luckily, you were able to catch a hold of it before it touched the ground. You put the ball back on the shelf and looked for a 8 pound ball. You laughed to yourself. You didn't care. Naeun was just about done tieing on her last lace. "Pali!" You called to her as she walked down to the lane. "You're first."

"What?!" Naeun's eyes widened. "I've never bowled though..." she pouted. The whole group laughed.

"Here, I'll each you, it's pretty simple. You'll get the hang of it." Doojoon said, getting from his seat and going to help Naeun. He was in back of her holding and helping guide her the process of rolling the ball. As she lets go of the ball, the ball slowly rolled down the lane earning her a strike. "There you go!" Doojoon said patting her the back and returning to his seat. Naeun came back to the group with a satisfied smile. "That only happened because Doojoon oppa made it in for you." You said disappointingly seeing Naeun in the lead. As the game continued on for a couple more rounds, Doojoon won every single round where as Naeun made the gutter every time she rolled the ball down the lane. You guys laughed every time she did.

You decided you guys should be going since it was getting late and "Naeun" did still have to pack her things. You guys went your seperate ways.

Naeun looked in her purse for her keys and grabbed it and unlocked the car door. She looked back into her purse and noticed something was missing, her wallet.

She scurried on back into the building. Suddenly knocking over, she landed on her hands. Two hands went down and helped her up as she continuously rubbed her wrist as I they've been sprained. She let out a little moan a she massaged her wrist. "Mianhae" she said and bowed and went on in. The person who bumped into her grabbed her arms, "are you okay?" he asked. "I'm sorry" he took her hand and examined her wrist. He looked up and saw ~~~~. Or so he thought. "~~~~~?"

"Sorry, but I think you mistaken me for my sister." Naeun said as she saw her wallet under his armpit.

"I think that's mine." Naeun said pointing to her wallet.

"Oh, is it? I saw it on the table you Guys were at and thought it would've probably been one of you guys' wallet so i took it and was going to go look for its owner." he explained giving it back to Naeun.

"Ah~" Naeun nodded, indicating she understood. "well... I have to go. Thank you." she said waving with her wallet and walked back to the car.

"You should probably go get your wrist checked!" he yelled out after her.

"Neh!" she yelled back and entered the car an drive off with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally... Hahah. Sorry if its not good. I'm writing this on my iPod. Lol. Guess who the guy is! XD