1

He Belongs To Me, Not You

"Appa!' Naeun yelled coiming from work. "It's this week, right?", she asked entering the house. "Appa?" She called again after not hearing an answer. She walked to the garden, no sign of him. She looked in his room, still no sign of him. "Appa?!" Naeun yelled again. Confused, where could he possibly be? She thought to herself.

"What Naeun ah?" a tired, husky voice came from under the bed sheets, now ruffling the bed sheets to uncover his head. Surprised, Naeun walked over and started giggling. "Oh, Appa, I didn't see you there." Naeun layed down to him.  "We're going this weekend, right?" she said repeating herself once more.

"Mian, Naeun ah. I don't think we'll be able to go this year."

"Wae?! Appa, you know how much I miss Unnie and Umma!"

"I know sweetie, but we got so much debt that I still need to pay off. I can't lose two days of not working. We'll go next year. I promise."

"B-but, I miss them. It's been a year already." 

He sighed, "Do you really want to see them that badly?" he asked sitting up.

Naeun nodded.

He paused a little, "Ok, well I still won't be able to go, but I'll let you go by yourself if you miss them that much."

"JINJA?! Jinja jinja jinja?!" Naeun shot up and hugged her appa. 

"On one condition, you better behave yourself when you're over there."

She smiled, "Arasso appa~". With that, Naeun hopped out of the bed and got ready to pack for her one week trip. 

 

"Hello? ~~~~~?" Naeun asked when the other line finally picked up. Naeun was still ruffling through her closet full of clothes and shoes. 

"Naeun?" You shot out in excitement. Naeun giggled at the other end of the line. "Naeun ah, what did appa say?

Naeun immediately stopped laughing after hearing the question. "Mmmm...we're not coming, ~~~~~." Naeun pouted through phone. 

"Mwo? Why?"

Naeun burst into laughter after hearing the shocked and dissapointed sound of your voice. "Just kidding, Unnie. But it's only me. Appa isn't going to be able to come because of the debt issues..."

"Poor Appa, I'm sure he really wants to see Umma." 

Naeun nodded in agreement, as if you can see her nodding through the phone. 

"When are you going to tell umma that I'm coming?" Naeun asked.

"I'll tell her tonight. Don't worry"

"~~~~~~!" Your mother called to you from downstairs.

"Hey Naeun ah, I have to go. Talk to you later, ok?" and you quickly hung up the phone. 

-----

Naeun woke up the next day and got ready for classes. She took her 20 minute bath, soaking in the luke-warm water. She put on her uniform, dired her damped hair, and put on her make-up for the final touch and left for school. 

Naeun and Sunggyu met up at the front entrance of the school. "oppa." Naeun smiled and kissed Sunggyu. "I miss you." 

"I miss you, too". Sunggyu said, grabbing Naeun's hand and walking her to her class. 

"Oppa." Naeun said as they got closer to her classroom. "I won't be home next week. I'll be visiting my Umma and Unnie in Daejeon."

"Oh, really? Well don't forget to call me, okay?" he rubbed the back of his hand on her soft pink cheeks. Naeun nodded and smiled. 

"Neh! Oppa, I'll call you everynight." Naeun said smiling.

The warning bell finally rung; they said their good byes and went to class. After school ended, Sunggyu went to pick Naeun from her class and walked home together. Sunggyu grabbed her hand and starts to swing it back and forth. Naeun glanced over and saw a small smile on his face. It gave her a warm, nice feeling inside. 

"Oppa, remember our first real date?" Naeun said, emphasizing the word "real". She giggled and blushed, cupping her now warm cheek with her free hand.They never had a date. He would just go over to her house and they would just hang out there. 

-----

"Dude, Hoya. Help me out. I'm taking naeun on a date, but I don't know where to go." Sunggyu asked his dongsaeng who was lying on the floor with the laptop on his stomach. 

"Hyung, you act as if I know what you two like to do. Just go anywhere."

"Well that was a lot of help," Sunggyu said sarcastically.

"You're welcome," Hoya smiled up at his hyung.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and got up to get ready for his date with Naeun, which was set at 4:00 p.m. sunggyu left their apartment and stopped by Naeun's house to pick her up.

Naeun was giving little look every now and than to see if Sunggyu was here yet. When she finally spotted him, she darted out of the house and hugged him. "Annyeong, Oppa." she said with a bright smile on her face. He pulled her away from him." You look....gorgeous."

"Thanks, oppa" she blushed. Sunggyu opened the car door for her. She smiled at him and got in his jet black lamborghini and closed the door behind her. They set off to the beach to watch the sunset. Since it was only 4, they walked around the beach for a tad longer. 

"Oppa, I need my inhaler" Naeun said, shortly out of breath, after their 2 hour walk along the beach. He reached in the back of his pocket and pulled out her inhaler and gave it to her. He stared at her while she was refreshing herself with her inhaler again. "Ahh~" She looked at him and smiled; he smiled back. Naeun sat down where tehy were standing. "Oppa, this view is perfect!" She beamed, looking up at him. He sad down next to her and they both watched the blazing , hot, red sun disappear into the night. 

"Sunggyu, I'm getting tired, let's go." She said letting out a tiny yawn. She pushed herself off the ground to get up, but before she could move any further, she was brought back down with a light yank on her arm and was met with a soft lip against hers. Unsure if it was the right time in their relation to use some tongue, he hesitated a bit. It didn't take him long when his tongue started pushing against her lips to gain excess through . She slightly opened her lips for Sunggyu to be able to push his tongue through. As both of them twisted and turned their tongues against each other, it felt like the longest kill. Until Sunggyu finally backed down and pulled Naeun away and glanced at her. Naeun's face was bright pink. So pink that it could be seen through the dark night. Sunggyu stood up and brushed himself off. 

"Shall we?" he smiled and stuck out his hand. Naeun took his hand and helped her up to her feet. 

----------

 

First chapter up! ^^ Hope you guys liked it?? Sorry if it's not good. :D