2

He Belongs To Me, Not You

Sunggyu woke up at the sound of his alarm clock.He groaned, searching for the clock with his drooped hand knocking over Naeun an dhis picture. Finally pressing the snooze button, he fell back asleep. Ten minutes later, he was awoken by the same loud annoying ring. He shot out of bed remembering about Naeun and thinking he missed her flight. Sunggyu shot his head toward his alarm clock. "Phew," he sighed in relief as he read 10:17 a.m. Getting out of bed, he prettied himself up and left to send naeun off to the airport. 

---Meanwhile---

You and and Umma were at home cleaning for Naeun's arrival. Umma was in the kitchen, busy cleaning away. "Aahh~," you sighed washing your face after just getting done cleaning the living room. You started to head to Naeun's room. The last time you went in there was last year when she came and visit. Opening the door to her room, you took one big breath remembering all the memories you two had together every year. The enchanting sun glowed through the window, mesmerizing the yellow room reflecting specks of dust. Your pupil enlarged as you suddenly started choking from all the dust your lungs just inhaled. You stepped out of the room holding onto your throat and started hacking. Worried about your condition, you immediately ran downstairs and started shuffling around the medicine cabinet for your allergy medication. "Umma!" you screamed still looking through the medicines. Rash were starting to form on your arms. "Umma! Where'd you put my medication?!" You were beginning to hyperventilate as you couldn't find your medicine anywhere. Your mom runs in hearing you call for her as she sees your red burnt face clasping onto your throat on the floor. She too, started to shuffle around for your drugs. All the noise of the drug that was being shuffled in the cabinet started to scare you. What if mother can't find it? What if I die? What if...? Questions just kept bottling up in your head. The sound of the medicine grew louder and louder, until it finally faded. Your mother got down to your level and quickly gave you your medicine, followed by a luke-warm cup of water. The pain was still there, alright, but the drug was starting to take action.

Your mother took you to the doctor just in case there was any side effects. Once you and your mom got to the hospital, you met up with your doctor. Doctor Jang Dongwoo was his name. He was one intelligent man and you were glad he was your doctor. Doctor Jang checked for any possible symptoms. Your heart rate was finally slowing down and your breath was now at a constant pace again. The medicine is probably taking action, you thought.

"Thank god you ate your medication in time. Any longer and you would've been in critical condition," Doctor Jang said as he removed his heart monitor from his ear and rested it around his neck.

He than started scribbling, or so it seemed to you, on a piece of paper. He got up from his chair and left the room with the paper. You sat on the bed. You eyed the room, the printed strip of water animal that went around the whole room, the computer that was full of your data, the posters that was posted on the wall. Your head slowly turned back to the computer. Curious, you squinted your eyes trying to read teh computer; when you were about to catch a word, the door opened and Doctor Jang walked in again, but this time with a yellow sheet of paper.

"For us to prevent this from happening again, we'll be giving you your own little bottle of medication," Doctor jang said and handed you a medication slip. 

You walked out of the walk-in clinic with the paper in your hand and met your mother in the lobby. You gently smiled, "I'm fine, mom." The two of you grabbed your medication in the pharmacy on your way out and headed home. 

Your phone started to ring and you picked up the call.

"Ah~ Naeun!" You said happily. Your mother quickly glanced your way as she heard you say Naeun's name. 

"I'm here, Unnie. Where are you guys?"

"Oh! Uh~ Where on our way!" You said, loud enough so that your mom could hear. Your mom got the hint and turned the car around and headed toward the airport.

After picking up Naeun, you finally headed home. This time altogether. You and Naeun were so excited to see each other again. The two of you couldn't stop talking the whole way home. There was so much catching up to do!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh.. Yeah It's short. XD Sorry. ^^;; Hope you guys liked it? 

hohoho. XD Jang Dongwoo as a doctor.