THE TRAINEES (+2)

WE YOUNG FEW       /      APPLY OPEN
190x350
NAME: Ha SOLJUN
BIRTHDATE: 6th of October, 2000
HOMETOWN: Gunsan, North Jeolla, South Korea
FACECLAIM: Kang YEOSANG
TALENT TWIN: Lu HAN
TRAINEE TIME: 3 Years, 6 Months
 
Hello~! I'd like to welcome you to the trainee profile page~! Here is where I'll put trainee profiles and reviews.
So here are how reviews will go, I will formally write reviews for your boy, pointing out what I like about the character and how I think their arc can go. As you know, every single character accepted is chosen. So all you have to do is make sure your app follows all the guidelines.
I will penalise (meaning make pending) by the following things.
- Inconsistancies with the character ( whether they be as simple as basic age inconsistancy, or personality inconsistancies. )
- Missing information or not enough information
- Something out of the cheat sheets guidelines ( like having a face claim thats too young for your character. ) 
- If I believe your character can have more
- Or your password is not correct.
 
Of course I will let you know in your review if your character is pending and what needs to be fixed. The pending characters will not be added to the cast until they fix their applications. I believe that is all for now~! Enjoy looking at the cast of WE YOUNG FEW.
 
Scroll horizontal~!
하솔준
190x350
NAME: Bi JUNWON
BIRTHDATE: 2nd of June, 1994
HOMETOWN: Suncheon, South Jeolla, South Korea
FACECLAIM: Park JUNHEE
TALENT TWIN: Park JUNHEE
TRAINEE TIME: 5 Years, 7 Months
 
Hey Ocha and thank you for being the first to apply~! Without further ado let's jump into Junwon.
Firstly we have one of our first older cast members which makes me excited~! I like his apperance, his cat-like eyes just aaa.
I gasped at neutral evil i'm- I'm so excited. "His goal is to make his debut succeed, and if he has to be the bad guy to achieve this goal." Okay omg, I LOVE THIS. This chracter shows a lot of potential for growth and I can see an arc for him to follow. 
Omg you used my false entertainment company as his company don't make me CRY. Also an already debutede idol you say??? Hmmm, I like where this is going. Also the fact he has a secret as small as him being afraid of dogs that he doesn't want anyone to know is soo cute. 
Junwon is like someone who is the teaser and the captain, but when it's flipped he will not be happy.
Plus a sibling rivalry, with a TWIN! This is such an interesting point to make! Also the crush? Minha seems like his biggest cheerleader, and he chooses his career?? OMG. Also that wholesome Soljun relationship, I love it. 
Also it seems soo in character for him to leave, he just wants the fame and he wasn't getting it in CACTUS asdasfhask I see what you did there! He is the big dog in the trainee yard, just reminder this isn;t a survival show~! It's a legitmate trainee fic, no cameras~!
And so we reach the conclusion of the interview, and password is accepted! And thus Bi Junwon is in the running to be in Blockberry's New Boy Group~!

Before I go I have some general questions about him, just to take him further. You are not pending. Just have these answered.
- Does he stay in touch with the former members of CACTUS? 
- How far is his feelings for Minha go?
비준완
190x350
NAME: Kang SAN
BIRTHDATE: 7th of June, 2003
HOMETOWN: Busan Metro, South Korea
FACECLAIM: Lee DAEHWI
TALENT TWIN: Lee SUNGJONG
TRAINEE TIME: 6 Months
 
Hey Kili~! Thank you for applying! Without further ado, let's go into San. 
He is so sosososososo skinny omo :(, let's hope training will improve his weight! Everything is pretty good in the basics so no fouls.
Oh boy, an attention seeker? He sounds like a very interesting person here. He seems like the type of person whose a bit rebelloious but only does it for attention. A drama queen, that has a me me me attitude? He most certainly has A LOT to learn and grow in order to be an idol, otherwise there would be problems, and I love it, I love that there are problems. 
Oh a single child that was spoilt? You know that explains a lot.I like that he put on a false mask of courage to confront his bullies, and now has become comsumed by this false courage that has made him the villian of his own story! I'm getting excited for him, just to see his comuptance. 
Also wow that shade on Soljun lol.
I'm sensing some vibes of "why is he here" from the more mature and hard-working trainees so it makes me excited. 
And so we reach the conclusion, the password is accepted. And thus Kang San is in the running to be in Blockberry's New Boy Group~!
 
Before I go some general questions about him, just to take his character further. You are not pending, just i'd like if these questions were answered.
- Does he have like a certain "clique" of people he hangs out with or does he float more often.
- How many times has he just skipped training? Or has he ever skipped training?
강산
190x350
NAME: Here
BIRTHDATE: Here
HOMETOWN: Here
FACECLAIM: Here
TALENT TWIN: Here
TRAINEE TIME: # Years, # Months
 
This text boxes height is automated, also does anyone know how I am able to put the grey box on top of the white scroll box??? OwO
이름
190x350
NAME: Here
BIRTHDATE: Here
HOMETOWN: Here
FACECLAIM: Here
TALENT TWIN: Here
TRAINEE TIME: # Years, # Months
 
This text boxes height is automated, also does anyone know how I am able to put the grey box on top of the white scroll box??? OwO
이름
190x350
NAME: Here
BIRTHDATE: Here
HOMETOWN: Here
FACECLAIM: Here
TALENT TWIN: Here
TRAINEE TIME: # Years, # Months
 
This text boxes height is automated, also does anyone know how I am able to put the grey box on top of the white scroll box??? OwO
이름