THE CHEATSHEET

WE YOUNG FEW       /      APPLY OPEN
aOH6Lq4.jpg
the system.
So let me go into a bit of detail of how the trainee system actually works, why are the boys even fighting?
So, Blockberry brought together a large group of boys, trainees of their own, trainees they've bought from other companies and boys who have just got into the company. They then organised them into 4 groups, A, B, C, D. These groups were based on their likelyhood of getting into the final boy group. For each monthly evaluation they are sorted into smaller teams, 1 through 4. Then be assigned a performance by the trainers. The performance can be a vocal based performance, a dance based performance, etc, or a combination of all those things. Then these performances will be performed at the monthly evaluation and be individually evaluated. Then, the teams are swapped around based on new information. The trainees in the lowest group, D are then evaluated in a basics skill test, and those who perform the worst will sadly be dropped from the project and go back to being a regular trainee, the number of trainees elminated at a time is constantly changing. There will come a time when they will start eliminating those from team C, then B. The final group will be picked from those in Team A. At the start Team A is not the "line up" as up to 10 boys may be in Team A at a time, but the final member count is unknown.
Now what influence likely-hood that someone is put in the group? Factors like ability, technique, variety, likeability, experience and visuals are all taken into account. Pretty much the trainees are at the mercy of the trainers.
I will release more information about how the system works as time goes on, but if you have questions I will answer them as soon as I can!
the basics.
So the basics are pretty standard. The age range is 1994-2006, pretty large age range right? Well maybe its because Age may also play a factor in the final group, but thats all i'm going to say~! Ethnicity is pretty free-flow, Asian and Half Asian only though. I'm allowing face-claims of idols, actors, models and ulzzangs, just be sure that I can look them up easily on Google images. Your faceclaim can strictly be 3 years older and 3 years younger than your characters age ( I put this in place because I see some people put older idols at really young ages and I mean sure, but just I don't see it ). They also match your ethnicity ( contact me about halfing ).
the person.
Personality is pretty standard, as this is a slice of life, try to make your person as real as possible. Format it however you want, but please provide a list of traits or MBTI at the least. I just need a good grasp of the personality. 
Background is also pretty standard, just explain how they ended up in Blockberry or their first entertainment company. 
Trivia is pretty much everything that can't go anywhere else, please also include nicknames here~!
Relationships are pretty important for the story. I'm not expecting 10+ applicants, so feel free to create some back ground trainees ( I will be, lol ). But none of these background trainees will get into the final group. Please include the love interest ( if you have one ) here. Only rule is be realistic, these boys are under school stress and the companies watchful eyes, so if they have a relationship, how the heck are they pulling it off?
the trainee.
Pretty standard section. Although a couple of restrictions ( mostly with talent twins ) and what not so please bare with me. Talent Twins are only one idol and one idol only. I feel like having multiple causes some people to create some weird super power idol with Chen's Vocals and Taemin's Dancing and RM's rapping. So only one talent twin please! Trainee years and Trainee life, pretty standard but please explain how they were chosen ( not all male trainees were selected for the project ) and their reaction too it. Skills section refers to other skills, like acrobats, variety skills, etc. Pre-debut experience refers to anything idol related, modeling, dramas whatever, just try and be realistic.
some story information.
Okay so, good news, everyone who applies with a boy with no faults is chosen! The cast is going to be large, but the "truely chosen" will be the ones in the final group ( I have not decided if my boy will be in the final group or not ). I will try to give everyone individual love, but the story will mostly focus the over arching teams, like how Team A 1 is going. I have an idea on the progression of the story but it's your characters who are writing the meat of the story pretty much. 
What if your character is dropped from the project? Does that mean he is no longer a part of the story? No he will get some special features, but please accept that he is won't be in many parts of the story ( but those chosen won't start getting "eliminated" until the 3rd or 2nd evaluation ). 
I have opened the code earlier than the turn in, simply because I am still in exam period when this story goes live, hence I am not going to be avaliable to do reviews straight away. Once exam season is finished ( the 16th ) I will open the turn in. 
Finally all reviews, release dates and times are all done in GMT + 8 time zone. So adjust the schedule based on your timezone and what not.
the conclusion.
This section is for taken things/brownie points/ and of course: the password. Which is your characters desired position in the final group, linked to your characters profile shot ( make sure it is not a selca ).
Title your application WE YOUNG FEW     /     CHARACTER NAME and tag weyoungfew on the blog
Taken things: Kang Yeosang ( FC ), Lu Han ( Talent Twin )
Brownie points: FC's and Talent Twins from ACE, ASTRO, ATEEZ, MONSTA X, NCT, Produce Series Alumni, SEVENTEEN. SF9, Stray Kids UP10tion, X1, and more! Those are just the boys I love the most. Feel free to also use older boy group's, just stay in the age range. 
* Change bluebird entertainment too Blockberry Entertainment and change show to project ( this was originally going to be a survival show then I was like nah )