Revenge

Unexpected [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They kept going around the campus yet they still couldn't find the girl. It has been 30 minutes and they eventually stopped on the school fountain to rest until... 

"Hey... isn't that-" Yena asked but was quickly cut off by Minju, who was glaring a the girl. 

"YAH, KWON EUNBI!!" Minju shouted at the girl and quickly grabbed her collar and dragged her off the the side of the school building. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER? TELL ME BEFORE I MY FIST REACHES YOUR ANNOYING FACE!" Minju angrily said as the other 3 rushed over the the mad girl. 

"I-I did nothing! I swear!" She tried to defend herself but Minju quickly punched her face, leaving a visible black eye on her face. 

"LIAR! BECAUSE OF YOU, MY SISTER'S ARM HAD A LARGE SCAR AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO HEAL! BECAUSE OF YOU, MY SISTER COULDN'T EVEN EAT BECAUSE OF HER SADNESS!" Minju said before landing more punches on Eunbi. 

Chaeyeon tried to stop Minju but was quickly stopped by Sakura who looked very satisfied with what was happening. 

"Let me go, Kkura-yah! I need to stop Minju before she kills the poor girl!" Chaeyeon tried to wriggle herself off her girlfriend but she held on tighter. 

"No, Jjayeon. This is what Hyewon would have have wanted." Chaeyeon could see the darkness in Sakura's eyes, knowing this she just surrendered and let Minju hurt the poor girl. 

"P-please.. stop hurting me..." Eunbi pleaded but to no avail. Minju landed a kick to her stomach which made Eunbi pass out. 

"Heh, you deserve all that punishment for what you did to my sister. Come on guys, let's go back to Hyewon-unnie and celebrate our revenge victory!" Minju exclaimed and everyone else did too, except for Chaeyeon. 

Chaeyeon didn't;t move when they were all leaving, which caught Sakura's attention. 

"Come on, babe! Let's celebrate Hyewon's victory!" Sakura tried to pull Chaeyeon's arm but she didn't budge. 

"No. I won't go. You guys went too far with this. Minju almost killed the girl and you just watched!" Chaeyeon said while tearing up. 

"Well, it's what Hyewon would have wante-"

"NO, IT WASN'T!" Chaeyeon screamed which startled Sakura. 

"Go. Leave. Join your friends, Miyawaki Sakura. I'm not gonna do bad things again after this." Chaeyeon turned her back on the Japanese girl and started walking towards the unconscious body. 

"What are you saying, Jjaeyeon? Come on, they're waiting. We still have our date after this." Sakura, who was very oblivious towards Chaeyeon's meaning behind what she said, still grabbed her girlfriend's arm in hopes of making her join their party. 

"Let me go, Sakura." 

"No." 

"Fine. I'm breaking up with you. I can't be with someone who wouldn't do anything to stop an accident from happening. I just can;t do that. Goodbye, Miyawaki Sakura." Chaeyeon carried the body of Kwon Eunbi as she left the Japanese girl alone, crying. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Kwon, for all of this." Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter