Little by little

Unexpected [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

Chaeyeon and Sakura apologized to Eunbi about everything they have done in the past and how they wweren't able to stop the incident that happened earlier. They were still in the clinic when all of this is happening (especially after the "reconciliation" of Chaeyeon and Sakura which left the other two blushing).

"We're really sorry unnie. We weren't in our right minds becaus eof Minju. Please forgive us" Sakura said while bowing, also Chaeyeon. 

"It's ok guys, really. To be honest I..." Eunbi was hesitating to continue as she was shy to reveal that she actually missed their company even though they weren't good ones, before. 

"You what?" Hyewon asked while holding onto her hands, giving her comfort and signalling her to continue. 

"I actually missed your company... even though you all beat me up I kinda enjoyed being with you guys since..." She started tearing up which startled the 3 bullies.

"Yah yah what's wrong? Why'd you suddenly cry?" Hyewon asked then gave her a hug to stop her from crying... It did not work. Chaeyeon got Sakura's attention and signalled her to look at the two in front of them. The two then gave the others a teasing smirk. 

"Now we know why Unnie doesn't join us when we beat her up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Sakura said and Chaeyeon "silently" laughed. 

"Since *sniff I didn't really have anyone to be with... My parents are long gone, I'm their only child left.... My aunt took care of me but she died before I entered college... I had no one... until you guys came. I didn't mind the bullying since at least I felt that I wasn't alone..." Eunbi said while crying in Hyewon's arms. 

Her story even made KkuChaen cry because it's just too sad. The nerd they were bullying actually focused on her academics because she had no one to do anything with. 

"Don't worry, Eunbi-unnie. We are all here for you. We'll protect you no matter what, right Saku-chan?" Chaeyeon said while the said girl was clinging onto her arms. 

"Eung~ Btw I love it when you call me that, Jjaeyeon" Sakura said while smirking at the blushing Chaeyeon. 

"Yah get yourselves a room, will ya?" Hyewon said and the two just smirked. 

"Why? You jealous?" The two said which made both Eunbi and Hyewon blush. 

"N-no! Let's take Eunbi home. She needs to rest." 

"O-ok... I'll be alone again..." Eunbi said while sighing and Hyewon caught on quickly. 

"Don't worry. I'll pack my things so I can be with you and take care of you." Hyewon said which shocked Eunbi but just made Kkuchaen smirk at her again until she realised what she said. 

"D-don't think the wrong thing! I j-just meant thet I'll t-take care of you since you are alone, that's all." Hyewon said despite blushing and stuttering.

That is how Hyewon ended up living in Eunbi's dorm and how now she is currently smelling something good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter