Jealousy

Unexpected [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Eunbi, the prettiest girl in the school, yet a giant nerd.

Everyone likes her; teachers because of her good grades, students because of her beauty. She's near to being perfect, yet... she is being bullied. Like, all the time. By the same group of students. 

Their leader, Kang Hyewon. Also a very smart student, but very mysterious. Very pretty, but a bully to the other prettiest girl. 

Eunbi thought she would get a free day from their clutches today, she was wrong. Very wrong. She got cornered by Hyewon's gang and she started 
pulling her stuff out of her bag. She begged them to stop but it only fueled them even more. One of the gang members and Hyewon's sister, Minju, began to kick and punch Eunbi, which did not go unnoticed by Hyewon. 

"W-why are you doing this? What did I do to make you hate me?" Eunbi said while clutching her hurting body. 

"Nothing. We just have nothing to do." Minju nonchalantly said. Eunbi started to cry and the gang laughed at her while walking away. Hyewon on the other hand, seemed to feel a little concerned towards the crying beauty, but she just shrugged it off and continued to her friends. 

A few days later, it was getting worse. Yena, Minju, Chaeyeon, and Sakura were constantly beating them up but when other students notice them, they act all friendly around  them. Their fake attitude is what hurts Eunbi the most. One time they'll bully her so much she would get bruises, then suddenly they'd act all nice towards her. 

As Eunbi was walking home after getting bullied by Hyewon's gang again, she felt her arm getting tugged into a dark alleyway. She saw 4 men looking at her weirdly, as if they're eating her with their eyes. She got very scared as she knew what these men wanted.

"P-please... let me go..." She cried out as one of the men grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to them. 

As they started touching different parts of Eunbi's body, one of the men wanted to touch her personal areas. He was about to do so until he felt a fist on his face. The mysterious person beat up the four dudes, until one of them revealed a knife from his pocket, which the person easily kicked off at kicked him too. Eunbi just closed her eyes in fear of what was about to come. She opened her eyes when a person patted her shoulder. 

"Hey hey hey, don't worry. It's all over now, you're fine." The person said. 

"T-thank you... HYEWON!?!?" She was shocked to see her school bully, hands bloody, clothes dirty, and smiling at her. 

"Hey, uhm, you ok?" Hyewon asked her while covering her arm. 

"W-why... Why did you help me? Wait, your arm.... It's bleeding! Let me help you." Eunbi said while clutching the bleeding arm of Hyewon. 

"You don't need to... ow..." Hyewon said while applying pressure onto her arm. 

"Nope. You're coming with me, now. Do your explaining later, let me treat your arm first." Eunbi persisted and Hyewon couldn't do anything as her arm was really hurting. 

"Ow-ow aisshhh- That hurts." Hyewon said as Eunbi applied alcohol to her cut arm. 

"Shhhhh It's gonna need that to disinfect the wound. You're strong right?" Eunbi said the last part sarcastica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter