Seoul

Music to my Holiday

The journey was...long, to say the least. The seats weren't as spaced as I imagined they would be, and the people next to me were snoring half the time so, for me, sleep was almost impossible.Turbulation was also a problem. The first time it happend it was barely noticeable, but when it happened a second time it made my stomach turn, making me feel naseated.  Most of the time I was trying to think of a way to distract myself and make time fly faster (haha fly...get it?) but somehow everything failed. In the last two hours left of the flight, I managed to fall alseep, only to be scared stiff by nigthmares about women with pointy teeth.

Finally, after nine long hours, the plane landed safely and I followed the other passangers to the luggage collection place. As I waited for my luggage to appear, I heard a comotion behind me. Before I had even turned around I heard people screaming and running like wild towards something in the distance. As I fixed my gaze on it, I couldn't help but gasp loudly.
"SHINEE! SHINEE!"people screamed. 
"Oppa, saranghae!"

While nearly half the airport rushed over to that spot, I remained frozen. SHINee? They were actually here?! I couldn't believe it. I had always dreamed of meeting them. I never actually thought that I would get the chance to meet them but they were actually here! But why wasn't I able to move?
-------------------------------------Note------------------------------------------
Hehe, hello everyone who's reading my story. I hope your day's been fun! ^.^
Sorry about the lame fly joke. You're going to find a lot of bad jokes like that one on almost every chapter. Sorry.
Just ignore them if they get too annoying. Or better yet, if you have a better joke then please share it, it could be added to the story somewhere.^^   Then maybe I could learn from it, and gain a better sense of humour. -.-
Anyway, thank you for reading my story and I hope that you will continue to follow it. ^.^