Kisses and then some (ChaeNako)

Nako one shots with her lovely members!

-1-
"Nako, close your eyes."
"Hmm?"
"Just trust me, close your eyes." 
"Okay then...?" 

A single request that didn't mean much to Nako at first. Brushing it off as another one of Chaeyeon's playful tricks. Though she wondered what Chaeyeon could do while her head was on Nako's lap after the older girl begged the younger girl to allow to her to use her lap as a pillow. Nako didn't complain, she loved babying her unnies especially Chaeyeon who most of the time would be the pillar that most of the other girls would lean on. She deserves the be spoiled from time to time. Nevertheless, she closed her eyes, not wanting to make the older girl wait any longer.

"My eyes are close now unnie." 
"Great, now then." 

Nako unconciously braced herself to whatever was to come. Her unnie could be a little devil if she wanted...but what came after is nothing she would have ever expected. 

She felt Chaeyeon slightly shift from her laying position on her lap, Nako tried using every sense available to her to figure out what Chaeyeon was doing until she felt a weight on her lips. Nako was confused, it felt quite warm but extremely soft at the same time. It tasted of strawberry but it didn't have the texture of strawberry, it almost  felt something human. Nako couldn't cointain her curiousity and opened her eyes and was greeted with the sight of her unnie's face close to her and their lips touching. 

Nako was speechless, stunned, and breatheless. Well the latter was quite understandable since Chaeyeon was literally taking her breathe away with this kiss but why the absolute flying hell was her unnie was kissing her and why the absolute hell couldn't she move and break the kiss.

After a few seconds more, Chaeyeon broke apart the kiss, humans still needed to air to breathe and live much to Chaeyeon's dismay. She would have loved to keep the kiss going as long as possible. 

Nako on the other hand was out of breathe, gasping for air and is currently turning red from embarassment and  confusion. How the hell was her unnie able to stay calm after that... Nako tried settling herself, inhaling deeply several times. She slowly started regulating her raging heart. She needed and wanted to know what was Chaeyeon's deal with randomly kissing her. She was about to face Chaeyeon and promptly scream and scold her for surprising her and kissing her randomly but while she was busy freaking out. Chaeyeon returned to her original position on her lap, sleeping soundly with a dumb big satisfied smile on her face.

As much as Nako wanted to throw her off her lap and confront her. Her heart was too weak for her unnie, she decided that maybe she can confront Chaeyeon another day. For now, she'll keep her raging thoughts and emotions in for now.

Plugging in her earphones, Nako decides to play soft tunes to hopefully help calm her mind down. The music plays  enveloping Nako's body with a soft wind of calm. She gently sways to the music, her eyelids getting heavier as  each minute passes. She looks down again to her sleeping unnie on her lap, she doesn't understand why or what made her but she took one of her hands and ran them over the locks of Chaeyeon's hair. It was incredibly soft and healthy, from the touch alone Nako could tell. She wasn't too surprised though, Chaeyeon has always been meticoulous about herself in every aspect.

Chaeyeon still asleep, stirs a bit. Nako was afraid she woke her sleeping up but was relieved when the girl simply was having a dream. She wonders what kind of dream she was having, this was Nako's last thought before promptly joining her unnie in dreamland. Hand still placed gently above her unnie's hair. 

Not long after, their other members returned room after going out for a grocery run. Eunbi was first to enter the living room where the two was asleep. Eunbi smiled and told the other girls about the two sleeping figures and  to enter to quietly enter and place the bags on the kitchen table. The girls did comply but not without taking pictures of the girls asleep to use as future blackmail or bargaining chips. The others were on the other hand quite jealous of the intimate position and peaceful demeanor that enveloped the two girls had. 

"Nako is unfair, she never babies or spoils me even if I ask her to and I knew her longer than Chaeyeon ever did.This is so so unfair~!" Sakura whines while throwing a little tantrum. Who knew the legendary Sakura could feel jealous. 
"Whine all you want but I was supposed to cuddle with Nako-unnie! Its so cold and she's warm. I wonder if I can pry Chaeyeon off and go there instead." Yujin says seriously, debating what plan of action would be best to remove Chaeyeon from Nako. 

"I wonder if Chaeyeon would want to use my lap as a pillow..." Minju says while staring longingly towards the two  sleeping figures on the couch.

"These kids, sheesh. They get jealous way too easily." Eunbi says while chuckling to herself. Her members really  were a jealous bunch. Though she couldn't really blame them, from the hectic schedules and unending stress they were all experiencing. Chaeyeon and Nako's intimate and peaceful position coupled by their face that could only  be described as happily calm, would be welcomed by all even herself. She tries to ignore the gnawing thought behind her mind saying to join the two on the couch and went about fixing their groceries.

Little did they know that the two girls sleeping on the couch shared more than just a tender moment with each other.

-2-
A week has passed and neither Chaeyeon nor Nako brought up their kiss. Chaeyeon acted like nothing ever happened.  She still babied Nako and took care of her and the other members  like usual. It felt like their normal relationship before the kiss ever happened. Which should have been fine for Nako, it really should have been but every time she see's or is in close proximity with her unnie Chaeyeon. Her entire bodies tenses up as memories and feelings from the kiss last week flood back into her like a roaring tsunami. 

It started the very next day, after their short video call fansign. They all boarded their van to go home, Nako took the seat in the back to be as far as possible from the noise and chaos in the front. She hoped to have some peace and quiet in the back but ultimately the world had other plans. Nako arrived in the backseat and closed her eyes a bit. A simple meditation and calming technique she learned, once she opened her eyes. Chaeyeon was there beside her looking quite tired (and extremely attractive but who was Nako kidding. Chaeyeon looked attractive 120% of the time. No she doesn't have a crush). 

Chaeyeon slowly turned her head towards Nako, obviously too tired to make any snappy movements and mumbled incoherently. Nako couldn't understand her at all, mostly because her heart was beating louder and was drowning and other sound, even the screams of Yena and Chaewon at front. Nako shook her head slightly to shock herself out of her trance, unknowingly saying no to Chaeyeon's request of cuddling with her. Nako faces Chaeyeon who was now pouting and had eyes similar to a puppy after reprimanding it for bad behavior. Nako was confused but at the same time her heart started beating erdically again after seeing her unnie make such an adorable expression. However, it didn't last long, the next thing she knew was Chaeyeon welcoming herself to Nako's shoulder while her arms wrap around the smaller girl's waist.

"Nako-chan~ Don't you want to cuddle me? You're so mean~!" Chaeyeon whined burrying herself now into Nako's neck.
"Wh-wh-what?!" Nako barely stutters out, tensing from the sudden clinginess and proximity of Chaeyeon. Oh god she can feel Chaeyeon's hot breathe on her neck.
"Now you're not even listening to me~?! What happened to my Nako that loved and listened to me all the time." Chaeyeon says while detaching herself from Nako. She faces Nako with a now even sadder expression, Nako swore Chaeyeon was on the brink of crying.
"NO! NO! NO! I-I'm sorry. I was too tired to hear... but... I guess..." Nako relents, too tired to even bother make a proper excuse and answer. She positioned herself properly and opens her arm towards Chaeyeon, hoping the girl will understand the invitation.

Chaeyeon grinning ear to ear, happily plunges herself towards Nako's invitation. Burrying herself within Nako's head once again. Sighing in content.

"I was just joking btw~ I knew you can never say no to me Nako-chan~!" Chaeyeon teased.
"Th-then why did you pretend to cry?"
"Because seeing your reaction is fun~!" Chaeyeon teased, Nako couldn't see but she knows Chayeon has a -eating grin right now while burried in her neck.
"You're unbelievable unnie..." Nako sighs too tired from everything to even bother clapping back.
"Hehehehe but you love me don't you?" 
"W-what?"
"I love you Nako-chan... Do you love me as well?" Chaeyeon says with a serious tone.
"Y-yes?" 
"Then say it back to me."
"Wha-t do you mean?"
"Tell me you love me back."
"Wh-why do I have to?! Its embarassing..." Nako whines, facing the window to avoid her blush.
"Then you don't love me?"
"I do!"
"Then please tell me you love me."
"F-fine.... I love you unnie..." Nako says as quiet as possible, making sure none of her other members hears because she's sure as hell she'll never hear the end of it (unknown to her that besides teasing her other members would probably all be extremely jealous and would hound her to say I love you to them as well).
"Thank you~! Now I can sleep properly. Good night Nako-chan~!" Chaeyeon says while she closes her eyes.

Nako prayed to whatever god that was listening to make this ride home as quick as possible. Since not only was she tired but being in this close proximity with Chaeyeon would literally place her in a heart attack. 

There were many more moments after that incident that placed her and Chaeyeon together. Every moment had the same effect on her. She wondered how she was able to survive every incident without dying from a heart attack.

Nako decided to stop recalling those incidents, after all it was an extremely rare one day break they had during promotions. Craving pasta, Nako went to the kitchen to whip up a simple aglio e olio. Grabbing the spaeker they placed in the kitchen to jam out while cooking, she took her phone and played some tunes. 
She sways side to side and sings along to the music while she preps the ingredients and cooking appliances. She  was cooking and singing a bit louder than she usually does since she knew most of her members were out or in the other dorm. She was having a great time vibing to the music while cooking until she felt arms snake around her waist and body pressed up behind her.

She tensed up at first, she was terrified. She knows for a fact she was alone in the dorm, she had the door lock as well. The only possible answers would be a crazed fan or a predator. She was ready to scream her lungs out and struggle till she could do no more but then she suddenly heard the intruder speak.

"Nako baby, its me. Don't be scared." Chaeyeon says in her comforting and gentle voice. She could probably feel the panic in Nako's body.
"U-unnie, when did you arrive?"
"Just a little while ago, I'm sorry I went in since I heard the music. I thought you wouldn't be able to hear me.  I'm sorry for scaring you baby. Can you forgive me?" Chaeyeon says while pressing a small kiss on top of Nako's temple. 
"Don't worry unnie, I was just a bit scared but next time please do kn- BABY??!?!?!" Nako reassures Chaeyeon until her mind finally registers that Chayeon just called her baby.
"Thank you Baby... Don't mind me, continue with your cooking. I'll try not getting in your way." 
"It would be quite difficult for me to cook and move around if you're hugging me from behind..." Nako says, thankful for the fact Chaeyeon can't see her blushing face. I mean can you blame her, who calls someone baby after scaring the living hell out of them!
"I promise I won't be a burden, I just want to be close to my baby" Chaeyeon reassures still not relenting from her back hug.
"O-okay" Nako says, not having the confidence to question Chaeyeon's use of baby to refer to her. Most times,  she would expect Chaeyeon to be only using the term Baby to tease and annoy her but this time it felt a lot more intimate... She can't clearly explain but something about how endearingly Chaeyeon says baby makes her entire body shiver.

Nako continues with her cooking to the best of her ability while a clingly Chaeyeon is on her back. She must admit,having Chaeyeon cling to her back while she cook wasn't as a big of a hindrance than she thought. It oddly felt comforting and nice, domestic is what she would describe it. Chaeyeon's hugs were always warm and it always made her felt safe. 

"I wonder what would it feel to have her hug me like this everyday..." Nako thought to herself, slightly blushing from the thought. She can't help but feel that being with Chaeyeon every day would be great but not as friend but maybe something more.

"I love this song." Nako's thoughts were interrupted after Chaeyeon's sudden declaration.
"Same here, makes me remember why I love music." Nako replies back.
"Mhm... Dance with me." 
"H-how? I'm cooking and you're hugging me."
"Just sway with me."
"Okay then..." 

Nako relents and does as what Chaeyeon instructed. Chaeyeon and Nako sways gently side to side in almost perfect unison, Nako was quite surprise they were able to sync up so well even with her cooking. Nako was finishing the dish and plating the food. She made a bit more to share with Chaeyeon, she knew the girl would be hungry but secretly it was a small thank you for Chaeyeon for accompanying her while she was cooking. Cooking is already fun but being cuddled from the back while dancing made it 100x better.

"Chaeyeon-unnie I'm done cooking, can you let go? I cooked some for you as well. Lets go eat~" Nako says with her sweet voice.
"Mhm... okayyy" 

Chaeyeon releases Nako from her hug, allowing Nako to finally turn around and face her unnie. She has seen Chaeyeon almost every day in different states, from being dolled up for a performance or just waking up from a night of sleep but she can never get used to beauty of Lee Chaeyeon and the effect she had on her heart. Those eyes always were a comforting sight to Nako but it also felt unnerving at times. It felt like she was staring directly at her soul but it wasn't like she minded. She would gladly drown herself in those eyes if she could.

"Nako-chan you're gorgeous..." Chayeon says, once again closing the distance between them but now resting her forehead on Nako's own forehead. Wanting to be as close as possible to the younger girl.
"You're just saying that unnie..." Nako says quite bashful from the blunt compliment.
"What do I need to make you believe me." Chaeyeon says almost like a whisper, pressing a chaste kiss on Nako's forehead.
"I-I don't know..." Nako says trying to look away from Chaeyeon's gaze but failing to do so, her eyes are too alluring and that kiss... it was a simple kiss but it send ripples througout her body.
"Then will you trust me?"
"W-when did I haven't?" Nako says trembling, recalling the event that took place between them when Chaeyeon asked that simple question.
"Close your eyes Nako, and focus only on the music." 
"M-my eyes are close." Nako obeys, bracing herself for what is to come.

Chaeyeon smiles gently while looking at the girl before her, brushing the strands of hair covering the younger girl's face. She closes in for a kiss. 

Nako's body tenses, the fact her eyes were close only amplified the sensations her body was feeling. Unlike the chaste kiss on her forehead a while ago, this one was more urgent, needy, and passionate. Chaeyeon was hell bent on making sure Nako felt the sincerity of her words just a while ago. Nako's body weakens from the intensity kiss and manages to still be able to stand up right while Chaeyeon takes her breathe away again. 

A few minutes of kissing, Nako pushes Chaeyeon away slightly. Needing a moment to catch her breath. 

"More... I need more... Will you allow me?" Chaeyeon was breathing heavily also still trying recuperate from that intense kiss. She was breathing hard yes but her eyes were intense, she was ready to dive in once again but had the decency to at least ask for her consent.
"I-I... Unnie... Show me how gorgeous do you really think I am." Nako returning Chaeyeon's gaze, all semblance of her sanity completely gone. She just wanted to feel Chaeyeon on her lips once again, it was too damn addicting.

Chaeyeon whispers directly to Nako's ear "I'll show you, I'll make you understand how truly beautiful you are,  my lovely Baby." Chaeyeon breathes out huskily, while gently nibbling on the girl's ear. 

"What happened to Chaeyeon, I never expected she could be like this." Nako says releasing a small whimper.

Chaeyeon stops her attacks on Nako's ears and proceeds to trail small kisses down to the younger girl's neck while occasionally biting down. Not too hard that would leave a mark but not too soft that won't elicit a response from the girl. 

"I'm not really best with words but I can say at least this much." Chaeyeon levels herself with Nako.
"Your eyes, are a warm hug that envelops my body in a comforting blanket that lightens the burden on my shoulders. Giving me the strengh to go on. You always look at me like I'm the only one important in your life though you do that for everyone." Chaeyeon softly kisses each of Nako's eyes once.
"Though I guess you don't want to simply hear about your physical features. I for one, have fallen head over heels for your voice. There's something about the way you sing that draws me in. A siren? The voice of an angel? Who knows, though I would do anything to hear your voice greet me in the morning and serenade me to sleep."

Chaeyeon closes her eyes and captures Nako's lip once more for a tender kiss but stops when she tasted something liquid and salty. She opens to see Nako's eyes glistening with tears. Did she overstep her boundaries, was it something she said?

"Nako-ya? Did I do or say something wrong?" Chaeyeon's voice was laced with worry. Using her thumb, she wipes off the tears on her beautiful face. It felt painful seeing the girl cry, her heart constricted in pain, wanting and willing to do anything to make the girl stop crying. However, Nako simply moved her head side to side and connected the kiss for a brief moment.

"I-I w-was j-just a bit overwhelmed." Nako says wiping her tears off before giving Chaeyeon one of her signature loving stare and smile.
"I-I don't really know what to say but... thank you unnie... for making me feel loved and special." Nako says resting her head on Chaeyeon's chest. Motioning to Chaeyeon to sway with her for a bit to the music.
"You're always welcome baby..." 
"But unnie..."
"Hmm?"
"What are we...?" Nako says while closing her eyes, still resting her head on Chaeyeon's heart. She couldn't face the girl at the moment. She wanted to know what her relationship with her unnie really was. She hates getting her hopes up to be eventually just struck down with a sudden fact check that this was simply nothing but a casual thing.

Nako's thoughts and insecurities were interrupted by Chaeyeon's loud and iconic laugh. 

"Do I really have to spell it out to you my sweet sweet dense Nako-ya~" Chaeyeon teases while enveloping the smaller girl in a bone crushing hug.
"Ch-chaeyeon u-unnie. You're crushi-ng m-me." 
"Woops, my bad but you're too cute and dense!!! Ahhhhh, I wanna keep you in my pocket forever." Chaeyeon coos  further smothering Nako.
"You didn't answer me!! What are we?!" Nako says escaping Chaeyeon's grasp while putting on the meanest face she could which to Chaeyeon simply made her even cuter.
"Oh baby... I love you of course! Romantically, I thought I made that quite obvious during that car ride going home." Chaeyeon says with the biggest grin Nako has ever seen.


"Wh-what! You were serious about that? I thought you were just teasing me..."
"Ouch! My hurt. Nako thought my confession of love and admiration was a joke... You're cruel Nako-ya... How am I  ever gonna recover from this." Chaeyeon dramatically says while she pretends to faint while supporting herself on a table.
"Wa-wait I didn't mean it like that!" 
"Oh cruel world, take me from this eternal punishment. My belowed Nako rejected and made fun of my proposal, how am I suppose to live with this embarassment and the knowledge my one true love rejected me."
"Unn-"
"Oh poor me, what will I ever do. Will drown myself in sorrow or -"
"This will never stop, oh well." Nako surges forward and captures Chaeyeon's lips, encircling her arms around Chaeyeon's neck to deepen the kiss further. 

Nako knew Chaeyeon's teasing will never end. She might as well take initiative for once in her life. She kisses Chaeyeon senseless, reflecting the same intensity Chaeyeon showed her during their previous kisses. Breaking the kiss Nako, pushed Chaeyeon down to sit on chair while she straddles the girl. 

"I think its only fair that I show you how beautiful you are and most of all how much I love you." 

Nako captures Chaeyeon's lips once more but instead of Chaeyeon's more agressive and eager attacks, Nako's was a  lot slower and calmer. Nako encircles her arms around Chaeyeon's neck deepening the kiss, their bodies move together in sync to one another and the music. Feelings being conveyed through their lips in a tender moment between newfound lovers.

"I've always loved watching you dance. The way your body moves mesmerizes me. I can't help but stare in awe whenever you perform. I wish I could see you dance for me one of these days." Nako says breaking the kiss but connecting  their foreheads.
"Wow I didn't know our Nako was this much of a ert~" Chaeyeon teases.
"Oh get your mind out of the gutter, you know what I meant. To think we were having such a tender moment." Nako playfully pushes Chaeyeon away but Chaeyeon simply brushes it off, hugging the girl sitting on top of her.

"I've always loved how you treated me with so much care and love, it makes feel warm and safe. Especially in your
arms, I never felt safer and more at home in your arms."
Nako hums in satisfaction loving the warmth and lack of space between them. She burries herself even further into Chaeyeon's arms.
"My Nakoya is such a sentimental clingy baby~" 
"Hey~ Can you at least act touched or embarassed by my words? You're just teasing me~" Nako whines.
"I think you need to listen to my heart better, I think you can find your answer there." Chaeyeon chuckles softly.

Nako understanding what Chaeyeon meant, places her ears near Chaeyeons heart. She could feer and hear her heart beating erratically.

"I'm glad even I have this kind of effect on you." Nako smiles while looking up towards Chaeyeon.
"Oh Nako you don't know the half of it." Chaeyeon returns the gaze.

"Nako I-" 
"THEY'RE BEING CLINGY AGAIN. EUNBI-UNNIE CAN YOU SEPARATE THEM PLEASE!"

Before Chaeyeon could finish her sentence, a loud booming voice rings through the dorm. Turning their heads towards the source of the scream, they see their resident puppy whinning towards an unamused Eunbi followed by two other girls being much more discrete about their disatisfaction with Chaeyeon and Nako's pda.

"For goodness sake Yujin, let the lover birds have their moment. I'm sorry you two." Eunbi smiles apolegitcally towards the two but is immediately replaced by a knowing smirk.
"Also congratulations on being finally a thing, took you guys long enough. I support it 100%!" Eunbi announces it while the two looks away in embarassment.
"NO I WON'T ALLOW THIS. NAKO-UNNIE IS MINE!" Yujin announces reading to steal Nako away.
"Sigh... Minju, Sakura please take care of her."
"O-okay..." The two says while pulling the grieving puppy away from the kitchen, all the while Yujin cries out that her favorite unnie was taken from her. 

"I'm pretty sure those two are also jealous, glad to see they're being morem mature about this. You two better settle things with your admirers. I don't want another world war here." 

"O-okay?" The two says confused by Eunbi's words.

"Also I do support your relationship but please do keep your... activities somewhere else and not the kitchen. Thanks." The two jumps off each other once again blushing madly from Eunbi's words.

"Well all well that ends well?" Chaeyeon says holding Nako's hand.
"Yeah" Nako says tightening the group on Chaeyeon's hand. 

 

A/N:

No beta. We die like Glenn. 

In all seriousness, hope you enjoy lol. Comments are nice but no need if you don't want to.