Overly disgustingly sweet drunk nights (HyeNako)

Nako one shots with her lovely members!

Nako was shocked out of her netflixed induced trance with repeated knocks from her apartment door. Curiously she approaches the door wondering who might be knocking at this hour, her roommate was out drinking with her friends but she should have keys to the apartment. A sudden wave of terror washed over Nako, a robber might be trying to break in their apartment thinking the owners were out on a Friday. Nako runs away from her door, scrambling to find her phone to call the police or a friend to save her untill she heard a voice she's all to familiar with.

"Nakooooyaaaa~ Open the door. Hyewoniee misses youuuu. Let me innnn. Hurryyyy" a voice slurs which Nako knows all too well.

"Quiet down you drunkard, you're gonna wake up the whole neighborhood"

"B-but *hic* I miss my Nakooyaa"

"Oh for fuc- never mind. Hello? Is anybody awake? I'm Hyewon's friend, I brought her home since she was too drunk to take a taxi back" a different voice spoke. One Nako is not familiar with. Nako now sure that a robber wasn't trying to break in, quickly goes to the door to open it revealing 3 people, one being her obviously drunk and a mess but still beautiful roommate Hyewon. Supported by two also beautiful girls that she can only assume were Hyewon's friends.

"Oh wow when Hyewon bragged about having a cute angel as a rommate she wasn't kidding" a tall girl resembling a giant fluffy dog said with full confidence. Nako could only blush and lookdown at the compliment.

"Aish Yujin, you're making the poor girl uncomfortable. I'm sorry about her, my name is Eunbi and you could probably tell she's Yujin" Yujin waves while trying (failing) to give a seductive wink to which earned a smack from Eunbi.

"Again sorry, she an idiot"

"H-hey! I'm"

"Anyway, sorry for disturbing this late but as you can see our friend Hyewon might have had too much to drink. We decided to bring her home since she was in no position or mindset to book a taxi and-" Before Yujin could retort and Eunbi can continue further. Hyewon launch herself at Nako almost toppling the poor girl down to the floor but Nako was strong and easily steadied herself and the drunk Hyewon.

"Nakoyaaaa my cute angelllll. I have returned to your loving embrace~" Hyewon coos while rubbing her cheek on Nako's scalp like an oversized cat.

"Yu-yujin y-you better back off *hic* she's mine only mine. Get your fl-flirty out of here before I m-make you" Hyewon tries to sound intimidating but instead sounded like a teenager whining.

"F-flirty? And excuse me YOURS? If I'm not mistaken you've been going on and on about how Nako won't notice your advances. You're useless, Nakoya I can do better than that drunkard so how about I give you my number and we can-"

"You !" Eunbi once again hit Yujin on the back of the head

"U-hm please i-gnore what my dumb friend said. I'm sorry for leaving Hyewon with you but we still have a car full of drunk people to bring home. We're sorry for disturbing you" Eunbi bows forcing Yujin to bow with her.

"Yeah we're sorry we have to leave Hyewon with you... can I still get your number though? Yujin sheepisly says while soothing the area Eunbi slapped mercilessly. "Yujin I swear to god I'll-"

"U-um h-here you go... Also here some macaroons I m-made as thanks for bringing Hyewonie home safetly" Nako hands both Yujin and Eunbi her phone number and macaroons while blushing as the two stand dumbfounded.

"Th-hank you again. Have a great night!" Nako says bowing to them while closing the door to her apartment.

"Angel..."

"Cute..." Eunbi and Yujin stares at each other seemingly bewitched by the cute gesture Nako did.

Nako goes back to the couch where she laid Hyewon while interacting with two of Hyewon's very... weird friends. Nako shakes her head and stares at Hyewon's sleeping figure.

"She likes me..?" Nako thinks back to when Yujin mentioned that Hyewon kept ranting to them about her not noticing advances Hyewon made to her. Nako tries to recall momenets that could possibly signify Hyewon's advances. She thinks back to the first time they moved together. She was paired by their landlord on a whim since most of the other apartments were already taken. Nako was glad to have finally found an apartment she could afford but she was lying if she said she wasn't nervous on what type of roommate she had. On the day the two of them finally meet, Nako was quite star strucked by Hyewon. She was the very essence of beauty, goddesses of years old couldn't a candle to her beauty. Her face was perfectly sculpted, soft yet sharp eyes donned her face that could simultaneously pierce through your soul but leave you feeling warm, inviting you to drown in her eyes for hours on end but the thing that drew Nako the most was the girl's lips. So plump, so perfectly maintained, staring at it can almost bewitch you to come closer but Nako realized she was probably staring to long. She was knocked out of her thoughts to see the girl staring at her with a blank expression, Nako suddenly felt smaller than ever, the girl must have thought she was a creep staring at her without saying a word. She was afraid to look up but she heard the girl come close. Thinking she was about to get slapped for being a creep or berated Nako braces herself and closes her eyes for the impending punishment she was about to face... but instead she felt a soft hand gently brushing through her hair. She looks up to see the girl slowly and calmly brushing the top of her head with the same blank expression she had before.

"I-um... Hello?" Nako says, confused to why the girl was brushing her hair.

"Hi" The girl says as she continued to the Nako's head.

"I-um Nako... I-I'm sorry but may I ask why are you brushing my hair? N-not that I-I'm complaining or feeling uncomfortable. Just curious why?" Nako says cursing herself for stuttering simply because of a pretty girl.

"I'm Hyewon. Sorry, I just saw you being uncomfortable and shaking a bit and thought I had to do something. My mom used to do that to me when I was scared. Was I overstepping" Hyewon says, placing her hand to her side seemingly worried that she made the situation worse.

From that one interaction alone, she could 3 distinc things about her new roommate Hyewon: (1) She was extremely pretty (duh), (2) She's attentive and kind, the fact she noticed Nako's uncomfortable body sign and made an effort to help. It was clear as day that she was kind soul. Lastly (3) She was an open book, seeing how open she was in sharing an intimate childhood memory with a complete stranger. Right there and there Nako thanked the heavens for giving Hyewon as a roommate. "N-No! No! Y-you weren't overstepping your boundaries. I'm actually really thankful for that actually..." Nako says sheepisly still not able to properly look Hyewon in the eyes.

"Really? I'm glad" Hyewon says with a small smile which short circuited Nako's brain and shot her heart to a million pieces. She swears she'll do everything in her power to protect Hyewon, even though she was significantly smaller.

"W-well then, now that we're roommates. Do you want to go out and grab food first before we start unpacking? We'll be spending a lot of time from now on. What say you?"

"Food? Yes please I'd love to!" Hyewon says with a slightly higher pitch obviously excited by the mention of food. "Lets go then?" Nako says trying to act confident and friendly even if she's restraining herself from combusting from Hyewon's cute gesture and voice. Needlessly to say, both of them hit it out of the park very early on.

Months later and they become much much closer. Their relationship progressed from being complete strangers to friends who knew each other since birth. As months go by, Nako started learning more and more about this beautiful yet quirky girl named Hyewon. She discovered Hyewon was addicted to food. No addicted might not be enough, obsessed is probably the correct term. She almost never sees Hyewon without food. In the hallway, in her room, in the living room, etc. Anywhere you find Hyewon's there at least one food item with her. Nako wonders how Hyewon is able to keep her perfect figure from all the eating she has done but then she learned another new thing. Hyewon works out quite a lot.

She doesn't notice it at first since their schedules are quite different but she started to realize that she works out a lot to keep her form. She discovered this when she came home to a sweat drenched Hyewon doing Yoga in the living room and by the gods Nako never felt so sinful in her entire life. She observes Hyewon's muscle tense up as she concentrates on doing different positions, completely oblivious to the fact Nako was there oogling her shamelessly. Nako's throat dries up seeing her toned arms and abs tense and flex under the different positions. Nako swears she was dying from how dry has become and how cloudy her mind was. She quickly tried to shoo away her impure thoughts and went to the kitchen to prepare her and Hyewon a drink, the girl surely must have been parched by her workout, god knows Nako was by simply watching. Nako prepared Hyewon a drink and a towel to dry off the tantalizing and tempting sweat going through Hyewon's body. Nako slaps herself for thinking impure again and went to Hyewon offering a cool glass of water and tower to which she both gladly accepted. Hyewon was quite surprise to see Nako holding out the two things towards her, she must have been to engrossed in her workout to notice Nako's entrance to which Nako scolded her saying what could have happened if a stranger walked in. Hyewon sheepishly said sorry as she continued drinking while Nako tried to look intimadating or angry to which Hyewon made her only look cuter. Nako was always caring and worried about Hyewon. She would never fail to check up on her, ask her about her day, and never fail to spend time with her after grueling exams or projects. She brought her baked goods she made herself, her favorite drinks, pillows, and movies to watch to cheer the girl up. Hyewon heart always swelled whenever Nako would do these things for her. She was beyond grateful to have a great friend and roommate like her. Hyewon always felt love, wanted, and cared for when Nako was around. Not to say that her friends or family doesn't make her feel that way but the way Nako made her feel was something more. Something she could not put into to words or describe. It took her some time and some consultation with her friends with the occassional beratement for being so oblivious that Hyewon was starting to develop feelings for Nako. Not platonic, not familial, but a romantic and deeply affectionate feeling for Nako. A feeling that made her want to be with her always, a feeling that made her want to make Nako smile all the time, the feeling that made her want to hold Nako and never let her go, a feeling that made her heart soar to the heavens everytime the girl was close to her. A feeling that she wanted Nako to recognize. Hyewon was lost in thought until she felt a towel gently brush against her face. It was Nako drying Hyewon off, mumbling about how she was too laid back and that she was going to get sick if she doesn't wipe the sweat off immediately. Hyewon blushes by the sudden closeness and Nako's determined expression while wiping the sweat off. Hyewon thinks to herself that Nako doesn't know what kind of effect she had on her but unknown to her Nako was also having an internal war within herself when she unknowingly started wiping off the sweat almost on instinct. Nako had to stay strong since it will be even more awkward if she suddenly stopped, so she willed herself to keep going. Needlessly to say, both of them had to take quite a long shower for different reasons after that short little situation they were in.

Nako was knocked out of her thoughts by Hyewon's whining of it being too hot. Nako looks back to the girl and a blush crept onto her face seeing Hyewon midway from removing her shirt.

"Yah Hyewonie! Do that in your room" "

But its soooo hottt" "Go change in your room into something more comfortable. I'll turn on the AC"

"Carry me~" Hyewon pleads extending her arms towards Nako, pouting, and staring at Nako with puppy eyes.

"Sighhh. I can never with this girl. Here goes nothing" Nako carries Hyewon bridal style while Hyewon latches on to Nako's neck burrying herself on the crook of Nako's neck, resting comfortably there while Nako struggles.

Nako now remembers another detail about Hyewon, she's overly clingly sober or not. In the beginning it started with simple skinship. Holding hands, brushing her thumbs against Nako's knuckle, and the occassional hug. Nako was quite surprise and unsure at first but she slowly warmed up to Hyewon's clinginess and started reciprocating them. She liked the affection Hyewon gave, it felt warm and nice. It made her feel safe and warm inside. Soon enough Hyewon became a lot more intimate in and bolder with her skinship. She started hugging Nako for longer periods of time, back hugging her whenever she was baking or cooking with the occassional peck on the cheek or sometimes on the neck if she was feeling particularly cheeky that day to Nako's dismay since one peck was more than enough to set her entire body a blaze and make her into a bumbling dismay to Hyewon's pleasure. Not only that but she would wake up early in the morning to Hyewon beside her bed, clinging and cuddling onto her. At first she thought, the girl simply sleep walked to her room but then it happened over and over again until Hyewon confessed she felt lonely and cold in her room. Nako heart bursting at the confession couldn't tell her to stop going to her room. So she allowed Hyewon to continue visiting her bad and cuddling with her if she felt cold or lonely which was basically everyday but not that Nako minded. However, her poor heart was taking the brunt of the damage since sleeping beside a sleepy Hyewon who is adamant about cuddling with her sets her heart to overdrive, she fears sometimes Hyewon might be able to hear erratic hearbet. You thought that was the extent of her skinship but no, recently Hyewon developed the habbit of waking Nako up with a kiss on the nose, cheek, or forehead. The first time Hyewon did it, they awoken at the same time and to quote Hyewon's reasoning for kissing her was "You were too cute not too kiss" without hesitation to which Nako responded by choking. Needlessly to say Nako not only had to go through an affection heart attack during the night but now during the morning as well.

Then it hit Nako... were those moments of intimate skinship... advances?

Nako was pondering about it until she realized she had to take care of the drunken baby that is Hyewonie. Turning on the AC she quickly went to Hyewon's room to find the girl struggling to remove her shirt. Nako would normally blush at the sight of Hyewon changing but she can't help but at laugh at the struggling girl. She forgets that Hyewon is often a clutz and a baby when she's drunk, smiling to herself Nako went to Hyewon's closet plucking out more comfortable clothes for the girl and proceeded to the bed.

"Hyewonie, are you struggling? Do you need help"

"Yes pleaseee. Damn shirt is trying to choke me. I know I shouldn't have trusted that sales lady of buying a smaller shirt"

"Hahahha why did you listen then?"

"I- well I- shaddap Nakoyaa! I thought you were supposed to be on my side" Hyewon sulks. 

"Sorry sorry, lets get you changed shall we?" Nako says helping the girl remove her shirt.

"Damn you were right this shirt is too tight, how the hell were you able to wear this" While trying to help Hyewon remove her shirt, Nako tripped and fell on the bed with Hyewon on top of her, with top gone. Nako gulps realizing how comprimizing their position was, tried to move Hyewon away and stand up but was only met with Hyewon slowly pushing Nako down to the bed, placing both her hands beside Nako's head. Trapping Nako, forcing her to look up into Hyewon's alluring eyes that made her want to drown in them forever. Hyewon takes her right hand and fixes the hair covering Nako's face, giving her a better view of the girl below.

"Hi" says with a rather low voice

"H-hello?" Nako says, her voice failing her and resulting into a whimper rather than an actual response. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you are Nakoya?"

"B-beautiful?! Me no, I'm not. Compared to you Hyewonie... I'm nothin-" Nako says dejectedly refusing to meet Hyewon's eyes.

"Nako, look at me" Hyewon says sternly. Scared out of her mind, Nako turns her head to meet Hyewon's eyes which was instead of a souless sea was now looked like a comforting cloud, an calming cloud with sunrays peering through basking her body in warmth.

"I never lied to you, I never lied to anyone. I don't like lying and believe when its about you. Everything I say is true. My heart never lies to you Nako" Hyewon says occassionaly slurring due to her drunken stupor. Nako's heart swelled into an unbelievable mess of emotions and love for Hyewon. Her words struck through her heart, enveloping it in a mist of love. Holding it tightly, making sure her feelings are being delivered truthfully and sincerely.

Nako tossed all logic aside, overwhelmed by love and affection for her dear Hyewon, she pulled her by the neck and connected their lips together. Hyewon returned the kiss with same amount of passion and love. A kiss that contained months of concealed feelings finally free from the confines of their heart. After breaking the kiss for some much needed air, Nako was about to speak up again but then she realized Hyewon fell dead asleep on top of her. Probably due to the alcohol and the intense kiss. Nako simply chuckles to herself, lifting the sleeping girl off her to change her clothing. After changing to a more appropriate sleeping attire, Nako brought Hyewon near her, holding her near her heart as the both of them drift to dreamland.

The next morning, Hyewon wakes up to a excruciating headache. Looking around her she slowly register that she's in her room on her bed. How she got home and changed is beyond her but she just chucked it to her friends and Nako helping her. She probably needs to apologize to her friends for blacking out again from drinking and to Nako also for having to deal with drunken Hyewon. While lost in her thoughts, her room door flew open revealing Nako tray in hand with hangover soup, medicine, and water.

"Hey you're finally awake"

"Nakoya... yeah I am. Ugh, sorry my head hurts so much"

"I could tell, you went home super drunk and a mess"

"Gods tell me I didn't do anything embarassing?"

"Nothing too much besides screaming at me to let you in the apartment. Thankfully your friends Eunbi-shi and Yujin-shi, were there to help you get home. You could have been in real trouble you know?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was drinking too much until I out. I don't remember a lot yesterday, mind telling me if anything happened?"

"Nothing much, though Yujin-shi did try to get my number and flirt with me a bit..."

"SHE WHAT? That damn oversized human labrador. I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind when we meet. I'm sorry about that, she can be a "

"You and Eunbi said the same thing hahaha but I don't mind. She did reveal to me a pretty big secret about you"

"Oh gods what could that be?"

"Hmmm I think its better that I show you"

"what do you mea-" Hyewon was suddenly cut off by Nako's lips on hers. Her eyes goes wide in surprise, her heart beating erratically. Nako steps away grinning widely at Hyewon's dumbfounded expresison.

"I-I what was that?!"

"I'm hurt Hyewon, after you confessed your feelings for me and pinned me to your bed. You don't remember us confessing to each other and a intense kissing situation afterwards? You hurt me" Nako pretends to be hurt and fake cry

"I-I wait wha? I don't-"

"Lets just make this easy for us Hyewon. Do you like like me?"

"I- Y-yes YES I LIKE YOU!"

"Then that settles that! Hyewon from this point on, you are my girlfriend and I am yours" Nako proudly announces with the biggest smile and grin.

"I- you know what I'm too hungover for this... Can I eat and cuddle you back to sleep? We can settle everything later when I don't feel like dying"

"Hahaha sure my Hyewonie" Nako says in a loving tone while staring straight at Hyewon.

"Thank you my cutest Angel" Hyewon says returning the loving smile.

Who would have thought it only took one drunk Hyewon to finally confess?