You're sweeter than ice cream (AhnKo/NakJin)

Nako one shots with her lovely members!

"Yujinie, Nakoya. We're home!" A sing song voice rang along the dorm. 
"We brought home kimchi fried rice and meat." Another voice rings out.

Silence, not a single noise came from the dorm. The two were puzzled. They were sure they Yujin and Nako was lounging on the couch when they left the dorm to buy food. Suddenly, they heard the faint noises coming from the Television in the living room. Arriving at the living room, they saw a body sprawled face down on the couch. Obviously the body belonged to their resident baby Yujin. WIth that mystery solved, another one had to be solved, where was
their resident angel Nako? The two decided to approach and wake Yujin up to question Nako's whereabouts.

"Yujinie, wake up. Where's your Nako-unnie?" The sing song voice said belonging to none other than their goddess leader Eunbi. 
"....."
"Come on Yujin wake up where's Nak-" before Eunbi could finish her sentence. She heard a faint voice asking for help.

"H-help, I'm under Y-yujin. Help" 
"NAKO?!" Screaming The other girl accompanying Eunbi, Chaeyeon, scurried to lift Yujin up to find their Angel deflated and in pain after spending over an hour under Yujin.

"NAKO MY BABY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Eunbi dropping the takeout food, went to help Nako sit straight up. Enveloping
the poor girl in a tender hug. Cooing and sgently the girl's head.
"My Nakoya, what did Yujinie did to you. Yah! Chaeyeon wake her up!" 
"Yujin wake up already!" Chaeyeon says violently shaking Yujin, knowing that a simple nudge will do nothing but  push Yujin back to dreamland.
"*Yawn* H-uh, what happened? Where's Nako-unnie?" Yujin says groggily, rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes.
"Eunbi-unnie~ Why did you take Nako-unnie away from me? I was cuddling her like my pillow~ Give her back I need her to sleep!" Yujin whines, seeing Nako in Eunbi's arms.
"Well excuse me! But when we came home. We saw Nako crushed under you and in pain. 
"I-I-I I'm fin-" 
"No no no, don't talk my Nakoya. I'll handle her." Eunbi says, staring daggers at Yujin for hurting her little angel.
"Eh-eh? I did nothing!! After you guys left, I felt sleepy so I asked Nako unnie to cuddle me to sleep. She consented! I didn't do anything wrong! I'm innocent. I INVOKE MY RIGHT AS A CITIZE-" Chaeyeon suddenly pulls Yujin down before she adds anymore fuel to fire which is Eunbi's rage.
"Then how do you explain, Nako's state right now?" 
"I-I"
"No you can't explain. As punishment, you have to take care of Nako and feed her. Got it? I swear you should be more mindful, you almost crushed her." Eunbi fumes, finally realeasing Nako from her embrace.
"Me and Chaeyeon will go to the other dorm to give the other girls their food. Chaeyeon lets go."
"Yes Ma'am" Chaeyeon playfully salutes feeling bad for Yujin. 
"Hey don't worry too much, just take care of Nako. I'm sure she'll appreciate it." Chaeyeon says while rubbing the dejected Yujin's head. 
"See you two in a bit!" 

After Eunbi and Chaeyeon left the dorm, Yujin helped Nako sit properly on the couch and went off to prepare the take-out Eunbi and Chaeyeon brought home for them. She feels horrible for hurting Nako so she decides to bring along her special ice cream she reserved for a special occassion. She hopes it will help Nako forgive her.

"Nako-unnie, I brought food. Lets eat..." Yujin says still feeling guilty.
"Thanks Yujinie. I'm sorry but do you mind feeding me. My arms are still kinda dead at the moment hahah." Nako says while laughing. She feels sorry for Yujin, especially after the scolding she received but she can't help but coo
at the cuteness of the girl. She's definitely going to keep her lots of love and affection after she regains all consciousness in her body.
"Of course unnie! Here let me feed you!" Yujin says almost too excitedly, eager to do anything to please and make the smaller girl happy.

Yujin takes spoonfull of kimchi fried rice and meat and feeds Nako it slowly. One beacuse she's not risking choking her unnie also. Second, being so close to her unnie gave her such a clear and enticing view of Nako's lip.  She can't help it! It looks so soft and kissable. Subtly, shaking away those thoughts, she continued feeding Nako earning her a satisfied smile with each bite. Yujin heart wooshes everywhere seeing her unnie's pretty smile and cute dimples. 

"Yujin-ah, don't feed me all the time. Have some for yourself. It taste amazing!" Nako says finally regaining consciousness in herarms. 
"Let me feed you. Give me the spoon." Nako takes the spoon and tray away from Yujin, forming substantial pile of food on the spoon before bringing it cloes to Yujin's mouth.

Yujin can't help but blush seeing how they're basically having an indirect kiss. "ITs like one of my Japanese Animes!"  Yujin thought to herself silently. 

Nako continues to feed Yujin and herself, with the occassional playful banter of moving away the spoon before she can bite into it, pretending she'll feed her but instead direct the spoon into instead. By the eyes of an outsider, you can almost think they're fliriting and playing with each other which is... not entirely wrong since those are Yujin's thoughts exactly.

After finishing their meal. Yujin brings out the special ice cream she's been hiding for herself but decided to share it with her favorite unnie. 

"Nako-unnie... I'm sorry for crushing you. I'm quite a messy sleeper. I brought you ice cream, can you forgive me?" Yujin says looking at Nako with her signature puppy eyes.
"Awwww Yujin don't worry about it! I was never mad at you. In fact, it was quite nice to have a huge warm body cover me. Aside from the crushing part though..." Nako says happily accepting the ice cream from Yujin's hand.

Nako eats the ice cream happily as Yujin watches from the side slightly sad that had to give up her special ice cream but still happy to see her unnie's smiling and contented face.

"Hmm? Yujin do you want some? Sorry I forgot to share! It was too good. Where did you even buy this?" Nako says gesturing towards the ice cream. However, Yujin was staring at something else, Nako's lips were still covered with the ice cream goodness. An ever so tempting sight for the extremely weak Yujin. Foregoing everything, she decided to be brave for once.

"Unnie do you mind if I can have a taste?"
"Hm? Yeah I just offered. Go for it!" 
"Don't mind if I do then." Without warning Yujin surged forward capturing her unnie's lips into a tender kiss.  Tasting the creamy goodness of the ice cream from her unnie's lips. Breaking the kiss, Yujin's face was complete and utter contentment.

"You cheeky little brat!" Nako screams playfully punching Yujin repeatedly.
"Ow ow ow ow! You said I could taste so I did!" Yujin tries to reason out.
"YEAH THE ICE CREAM NOT MY LIPS. YOU ERT!" Nako says while continuing her onslaught.

Yujin goes away from Nako's range of onslaught and plops herself down on the floor. Bowing her head to the floor facing Nako.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! My mind and body moved on its own. I wasn't thinking straight! Please forgive me, I promise we'll keep this a secret and forget everything about it!" Yujin says panicking while also being extremely disappointed. She feared she ruined her relationship with Nako.

"Aish.. you little rascal. If you wanted to kiss me at least tell me first wouldn't you? Surging forward without  warning almost gave me a heart attack!" 
"Yes yes I'm sorry. Lets forget everythin- Excuse me what?" Yujin snaps her head up to stare at Nako.
"You heard me. Ask permission first at least!"
"Sososososo you weren't bothered by me kissing you?" 
"No not really. I could have enjoyed it more if you ask first though." 
"Oh... Can I kiss you again then? Like right now?" Yujin says suddenly erasing all doubt and negativity from her, instead is replaced with excitement and warmth.
"You overly needy affection craving baby. Fine, come here." Nako opens her arms to which Yujin quickly accepted and embraced her deeply before reconnecting the kiss once again.

She thought the best and sweetest thing she ever tasted was ice cream but no, her unnie's lips tasted 10000000x  more better. She can't help but be addicted to the taste and feel of their lips together. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *THUMP*"
Before they could continue kissing even more. They heard a loud scream and a thump. Turning around, they saw Chaeyeon standing with a blank face, obviously shock from seeing her members kissing and a Eunbi who passed out from seeing her angel and baby kissing while muttering incoherent words of denial.

"no-nosaf no-saf -no- nO. My ba-beiss kissing no!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunbi screams again while Chaeyeon passes out as well.

"Chaeyeon unnie?! Eunbi unnie?!" the two screams in unison. Oh boy will they have a lot to explain to them buttruthfully they didn't care much now that they finally had something even sweeter in their life.

 

 

A/N

What even is this story lmao. Sorry for the crappy stories lately, been trying to get into the groove again. I'll take a few days break. Maybe I'm just burnt out. Feel free to comment a plot and a Nako ship. I'm running out of ideas