Ranting

Love O' Clock

 

 

*Ah Chooooooooo! * Eunji proceeded to sneeze into her sleeve, surprised to see no mass was waiting there afterwards.

 

“Woah there, don’t get anyone else in the office sick!” Dede joked. Eunji waving back at Dede more or so as a gesture than anything else. To her that seemed like the best method to get out of that interaction without saying a single word.

 

Feeling a bit congested, Eunji decided to make her way to the lounge area to make herself a cup of hot tea. “Ah! Yes. Nothing like a good ol’ hot tea to clear my throat! Just like mother use to tell me at least…” Eunji continuously sipping her cup of tea.

 

“Eunji!!!”

 

“Found you! Knew you’d be in here; I need to tell you something!!!” Jieun shouted. Her loud pitch voice startled Eunji to almost drop her cup of tea.

 

“…” Eunji stared blankly at Jieun. They both looked at each other, stone cold.

 

“What… Do you want Jieun?” Eunji’s voice with a trail of annoyance behind it.

 

Jieun moved in closer to Eunji. She wrapped her arm around Eunji and made a figurative rainbow in the sky.

 

“Listen!”

 

“You won’t believe what I found out the other day!” Jieun said.

 

          “Uh… huh…” Eunji nodded.

 

“They say word around the office that Chan has a total crush on you! Ever since the day of the elevator incident!” Jieun got a bit too excited.

 

          “And…?” Eunji looking for a bit more of information than that.

 

“And??? He’s probably the cutest guy in the office! I think you should go for it!” Jieun trying to coerce her. Eunji removing Jieun’s arm off of her and denied her suggestion.

 

          “I- I think I’m good.” Eunji said firmly. “Not really looking for anything right now, I’m trying to become a private attorney or a detective… Can’t be a public defender forever.” Eunji disclosed.

 

“Don’t be like that Eunji! Think about it this way, if you marry Chan, you wouldn’t have to worry about the future! He’ll provide it all for you!” Jieun laughed.

 

          “Again. Not giving me any good reasons to pursue this at all… A man providing for me? Please. Not interested.” Eunji said.

 

“See… I knew you would say that, but hear me out! I think he really has a crush on you… I talked to him and I kind of joked and said you like guys with platinum hair the other day… And guess what?! HE DYED HIS ING HAIR!” Jieun not even believing the situation herself.

 

Eunji rolled her eyes and left the lounge to go to her office. She sat down and started to crack down on her humongous pile of cases she has to work on.

 

Beep Beep Beep

 

 

Eunji opened up her phone to see who texted her. A couple moments later she started to laugh and smile, something she hasn’t done since the morning.

 

bzYvHsU.jpg

deqvInC.jpg

 

"Guess I should get some more work done, so I can leave early..." Eunji whispered to herself.