Chapter 3: 3:10 am

Lurking [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"don't you think this is creepy, hiichan?" nako said.

hitomi was observing their way to the room which they were assigned with. it wasn't that old and most certainly does not look like its new.

"i mean yeah, with this vintage lookingly items here it does..."

yena piped in, "yah, lower your volume down, they might hear you."

both hitomi and nako shook their head.

"unnie don't you think were scammed? well.. the pamphlets looks sorta different from what it looks like"

"i think hiichan is right, yena-yah."

"chaeyeon-ah, it really isn't that big of a different aside from the light flickering earlier..."

the duck really is stubborn. 

the girls were divided into groups. they were divided into two groups, older and the younger ones. her friends were exhausted enough to argue with yena so they just let the duck face pass for today.

 

/

 

in the room of the younger one's yujin dropped dead onto her bed making a small thud alarming nako.

"ya, what was that?"

yujin laughed, "it was me unnie, sorry."

apart from being exhausted they still managed to change into their pajamas and remove their make ups. everyone slept peacefully. 

not until yuri woke up middle of the night. 3:10 am.

"ugh, my head hurts" yuri said groggily. she tried looking for some painkillers in her pouch. it was dark but thanks to her phones flashlight she could see what's inside her pouch.

her pouch only had things that wasn't useful to her. the lass decided to ask for the receptionist if they have and medicine she could have.

the girls wasn't as brave as anyone else so she had to wake up one of her friend to join her. unfortunately that friend is minjoo, the most coward of all of them.

"ya~ minjoo-yah, wake up"

thankfully the frog looking girl woke up. she rubbed her eyes to clear her visions. "hmm? yuri? what is it?"

"can you please come with me?"

minjoo furrowed her eyebrows. she's annoyed at yuri for disturbing her sleep but she cares for the lass. 

minjoo heaved a sigh, "alright."

both girls took their phone with them. yuri followed minjoo as she closes behind the door. 

the hallway wasn't dark, thank's to the little source of light that was in the middle of the hallway.

"so, what are trying to get?" minjoo ask, her tone still sounds sleepy.

"painkillers,"

"eh?"

"my head is killing me. i just hope the receptionist has some medicine in the storage room or something..."

minjoo could only nod. knowing that she doesn't have anything to ask or to say.

before they could even see if the receptionist is still there. the person clears and said, "what can i help you with today ladies?"

well.. its not that they doubted at first if the person is there or not but really who still works this late and the place isn't even that loaded with customers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter