Chapter 2: Welcome guests

Lurking [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the girls were already done changing their clothes now the only thing that needs to be done is moving the baggage inside the car they rented, just enough to fit 12 people in it. 

"ugh- what did you even put inside nako-chan?? why is this so heavy.." hyewon asked

"alot of things,, y'know things to protect us and maybe alot of clothes."

"your overreacting nako, plus we'll only be there for like i don't know 5 days?" yena rebutted

"...alot can happen in those 5 days unnie.. now let's just help hyewon move the baggage's inside the car" nako retorted

without anymore whines they quicken their pace, meanwhile, hyewon was basically just throwing the baggage's inside their rented car not even caring and continued to drink her canned cola, "that should be it". 

"so, where's eunbi unnie? she's the only one who apparently has a driver's license"

"she was with minjoo earlier, i think they went to buy more cider's. let's go back inside and wait for them alright ducky and nako-chan?"

two girls nod the head and went back inside waiting for their unnie.

**** 

meanwhile...

a certain bunny and a frog can be seen wandering across the aisle to where gummies/jellies are located. the frog look girl was whining saying that she misses her all-time favorite jelly, which of course eunbi had enough of her whining and went head straight to find that jelly while minjoo follows her.

"it's not in here minjoo-yah, we can't find it. now let's just go" eunbi said annoyingly. the older feels bad but they really need to get going now since they have to drive to that inn.

"i know it's somewhere here, your not just looking closely enough for it"

"just buy other jellies minjoo-yah, come on we're running out of time here"

minjoo can be really stubborn at times like these, but she can't blame the latter. the frog just really wants the jelly and as much as eunbi wanting to leave the lass behind she couldn't which ended up her looking for that minjoo's jelly.

"god i swear if we can't find it we'll just have to buy different jel-" the older got cut of fortunately by a frog having a huge smile plastered in her face, "I FOUND IT UNNIE!"

the jelly was behind all of those non-likeable jellies and gummies making it harder to find the specific jelly. thank god they found, eunbi praised someone from above since they really needed to go. who knew eunbi could get this impatient.

"great! now let's get to the checkout!"

"thank you unnie~!"

****

rest of the girls were back at the apartment waiting for their unnie and minjoo. while waiting sakura, yena, hyewon was playing video games. sakura was playing fortnite while hyewon and yena was playing a horror game, "kwangbae go there"

"no, i'm telling you that you can't.."

"you can't??" yena asked and suggested, "try the camera, we might find something like fingerprints"

"ya, there's no such thing as fingerprints"

"what do you do then?"

"we need to find a path"

"but there's no path??"

by now you can guess that the two girls are bickering over a video game.

"we're suppose to find one- in this game.." hyewon remarked. "it's not working, it's not working"

"there! read that, it's in english" yena pointed out

which the gamer decided to do so, "turn on the two gas pump and the main breaker to restart the generator"

the duck was dumbfounded of what hyewon just said and more likely confused to what the latter just said. "what does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter