Chapter three - The Third Letter

Letters for Bae Joohyun

The newbie was busy assisting a customer at a counter. Her eyes fixated at the screen where she could input the details while she listens carefully to the indecisive man in front. Still her point finger hovering above the device, she also tries to remember all the menus information her evil friend Yerim taught her. Gosh, why did she even went to go along with her lies? She should be just sitting there sipping her coffee while lowkey giving glances at her crush. Maybe a little words exchanged at the counter or smiles would do. But she’s here standing frustrated at the man who keeps changing his mind with his order. Sigh, not to mention he would intentionally shift topics unrelated to their menus.

 

Like, why would he ask which school she attended to?

 

“Oh that reminds me, I really am not craving for coffee today.. ”

 

Sooyoung tried her best to not let out a heavy sigh after that sentence. It was his third time changing the beverage order. She was about to ask if he needed to add more to his order and was ready to print out the receipt. The part-timer closed her eyes slowly giving this man her small smile ready to delete the macchiato flashed on the screen.

 

“Do you prefer tea for today sir?” she asked calmly, not showing any impatience she has.

 

“Yes, what would you like to recommend?” the man smirk, still his eyes at the girl, “I heard tea helps you calm. You know I’m a stress-workaholic man and I desperately needed that liquid to make me feel relax.”

 

“Wait, maybe I’ll go with strawberry one,”

 

The girl smiled back very attentive to the customer. Trying to remember which button to press to delete a specific item, she growled inwardly when the man opened his mouth to ask her the same question.

 

“You seem to be a student working as a part-timer, huh? So which school do you go to?”

 

Really? Very annoyingly persistent.

 

One more question unrelated to his order and soon she’ll combust. Sooyoung already avoided the subject indirectly and they already spent like thirty minutes deciding for his drink. Not like they have lot of customers lined up but the other man next in line is already tapping his feet on the ground glancing at his wrist to check time. The irritation was noticeably clear to his face.

 

“What seems to be the problem?”

 

The girl turned her head to the side where she could see a beaming Seungwan who winks at her after. Feeling the heat forming on her cheeks, she looks away immediately trying to hide it using her hand.

 

Yes, she remembers agreeing to this stupid lie Yerim created because according to her, she can spend time with Seungwan who would willingly help her with the work at the shop. She can get paid too, and her evil friend suggested it would be great to use some of her earnings to buy her snacks or treat her to arcade games. Sooyung also needs to replace her book and was told that it’s a win-win situation. She could see her crush after school and use the money she earns to pay Yerim. The latter also reassured that she would give her information with the likes and dislikes of her Seungwan unnie. But knowing how evil she is, she doubts that.

 

She could hear the demonic laugh the other would make. Surprisingly, she liked the idea after giving some thought to it. And as if she had any choice, both owners already accepted her the day she gave out her resume. She also does not have a choice but to endure the torture or headaches she will get just so to have a time together with her crush.

 

Yup, the pros and cons.

 

“Was asking any recommendation about teas for this beautiful part-timer here” the man, stated yet again.

 

The shorter woman peeks at the screen where she could read the customer’s order. Shifted her attention to the man after checking the device, with her very approachable and lovely smile.

 

“We do have variety of those, I can-”

 

“Your shop really has pretty workers here. I’m sure that’s the reason why I come here often for a drink”

 

He cut in to say those things again. The new part-timer already picturing out on how to murder this man if that’s the only choice she has to shut him up. Or maybe poisoned his drink to cover up all the minutes he wasted blabbering?

 

Seungwan laughed lovingly, the only thing that stopped her from all the devils encouraging her to do bad things, “can’t disagree on that, sir. Now we have Jasmine, Peppermint, Strawberry….”

 

Continuing her explanation to the moron whose probably not listening anyway, she was amazed at how she handles this type of customer briefly but professionally. Probably because she has been working here for years, she couldn’t help but admire her more with the way she talks enthusiastically and also how her chuckles are so lovely.

 

And yes, if not for this short haired angel beside her, she would’ve flipped this device to the man in front as she curses at him. Thankfully Seungwan’s charisma could really make her feel at ease.  

 

Wiping the table after putting the cups and plates on the tray, the newbie mentally reminded herself that all of this is for her own. It was fun and challenging for her doing this work – and of course she couldn’t do it all without the help from them, especially Seungwan. Well, aside from Yerim, getting into this not-actually-mess situation since she will benefit from it, she considers it as a help too.

 

“You doing alright?”

 

Sooyoung placed the dishes in the sink. Ready to assist this short friend for cleaning.

 

“Of course, she’s here. So pretty much I’m doing alright” she answers, very proudly.

 

“Hmm..” Yerim squinted her eyes, halted her work, “you’re not regretting any of these, don’t you?”

 

“The only thing I regretted was me allowing you to lie.” Rolling up her sleeves, readying herself to wipe the dishes. All clean.

 

Yerim had to laughed.

 

“I always wonder where you saw her. You don’t really go to a coffee shop often more specifically in here”

 

The taller continued wiping plates as she places them carefully aside. She hasn’t share about it either, but she knows when she does, Yerim’s curiosity will grow wider and wider.

 

“I once listened to her singing,” she stated, “and at that moment I felt…”

 

A paused happened, Sooyoung seems to come up with the right words to utter,

 

“at that moment it felt really good. Felt encourage even, so I thought I really like this girl’s voice but then I saw her and how she treats her bandmates so, so caring.”

 

Flailing her hands, trying to emphasize the word ‘caring’.

 

“and then boom! That’s when the admiration started.”

 

Yerim blinked her eyes twice, confusion was evident to her face. The newbie had to stop her story when the shorter asked her an also confusing question.

 

“Wait, caring with her bandmates? Seungwan unnie has a band?!”

 

Not all things you thought you knew from a person, it seems.

 

~~

 

Pushing the cart slowly as to find the goods she needed, she went towards the breakfast section to have a box of pancake, maybe two of them would do. Placed the two boxes in her cart which already contains goods, she strolls to seek for any beverage she might crave later when she gets home. Chocolate drink, pineapple juice or an alcoholic drink – she decides whether to just opt to have chocolate drink and have pineapple juice later since she remembers having stocks of soju at her apartment she haven’t budge since she last purchased it.  Then proceeded to the next aisle of goods.

 

Seulgi was about to pick up a tray of eggs but was interrupted with a remarkably familiar voice.

 

“Seulgi?”

 

The brunette was smiling – her eyes sparkling as if she was so happy to see her coincidentally.

 

Now that she remembers it, she also haven’t seen her for like the past three days.

 

“Joohyun,” she replied softly, “here for groceries too?”

 

She slaps herself mentally for asking the obvious question. The woman was also picking up two trays of eggs as she nodded to say yes to this timid woman.

 

“Ah yes of course. What else would you do in a grocery store?”

 

Seulgi scratch her nape as she chuckles getting embarrassed with her own words. Hearing the same laugh the other would make, she blushed even more. There’s something in the sound of it that makes her melt for some reason.

 

Now finally able to pick up a tray of eggs, she now placed it leisurely in her cart making the other stare the goods she’s having. Joohyun scans it carefully, having a thought that the woman sure likely lives alone. She haven’t asked her the question since she was busy with her work – and when she gets free time to chat with her, they usually talk about things they like to do.

 

The worry was evident in her eyes when she only sees packs of ramyun, a couple of Pringles, boxes of pancakes and a chocolate drink other than the eggs she just picked. Now that she thought of it, maybe she really don’t know much about her. Seulgi didn’t mention cooking in their conversation though.

 

She will work on it later.

 

“I guess you like ramyun so much. Considering you’ll buy few packs of it.” Joohyun stated, pushing her cart next to her destination

 

Seulgi chuckled again before replying, “nothing I could do. It has been convenient for me to have an instant delicious meal”

 

The other woman smiled lightly – but there was a hint of worry in it upon hearing her reply. And Seulgi failed to notice it.

 

Joohyun took her younger sister’s favorite yogurt before deciding to pay for the groceries. Seulgi though, was behind her waiting for their turn to be assisted at the counter, tells how she almost burn her apartment when she tries to cook a meal for her late grandma to celebrate her 66th birthday. It was a funny memory for her to imagined, she can still remember how she got scolded that day cause of her recklessness. But Seulgi knows it was because her grandma was so worry.

When the petite woman mentioned to grab a cab to go home, Seulgi never hesitated to offer her a drive. Her sheepish smile was obvious that Joohyun had to laugh because to be honest, she likes seeing the woman getting all shy and have this urge to more to witness a beet red Seulgi right in front. Her words stuttering, her eyes shifting as she punishes herself to come up with the words to utter.

 

“Oh, how nice of you”, she says in between her chuckles, “lucky I have a caring and a thoughtful Seulgi right beside me”

 

And she chuckled again seeing her victory – Seulgi was now looking away hiding her very much red and blush face.

 

“Thank you”

 

Did she ever mention she likes awkward Seulgi before?

 

Because she likes it.

 

~~

 

“Wanna stay for dinner?”

 

There was a pause for a moment as if Seulgi tries to register the question to her brain – couldn’t really tell if she got surprise with the offer or was just hypnotized by this ethereal whose eyes darting at her waiting for her response. Of course she wouldn’t say no, not to Joohyun who fixated her sight at her not giving any signs to look away unless she gives a reply.

 

“Hmm?”

 

She asked the same question softly and loudly, enough for the other to hear. Maybe she couldn’t quite catch it because of how small her voice is.

 

“Yeah, sure..” she says rather unsurely, “I mean if I’m not being a bother”

 

Gladly her senses came back in time.

 

Joohyun had to place the groceries on the table as her ears perked at the word bother. She had to lift her face at the woman who was still helping her carrying the plastic bags clearly unaware of the other woman’s expression making. Seulgi’s responses were always this timid and awkward – and this word that slipped out of sounded so unhappy yet somehow, it’s something she normally speaks often.

 

“Seulgi unnie!”

 

Yerim ran towards the older to greet her with enthusiasm and her beaming face. It also made her older sister flinched a little at a sudden yell that she’s failed to get used to. Not like she’s not the same – her voice gets bigger when she’s around with people she feels comfortable with. Like the way her voice going playfully louder when she’s with Seulgi.

 

“Yerim, please accompany Seulgi while I prepare dinner,” she commanded, still placing the goods on the table readying herself.

 

“Of course! I would love to play games with her,” the younger grins widely before she continues, “want to brag this new game I bought recently”

 

Joohyun smiled as she shakes her head at the comment. The sight of the other woman’s retreating back was now calm, she sighs in relief seeing it. She wants to make sure she’s comfortable and feel welcome at her home, which she already decided the moment she laid at those sorrowful monolid eyes back then.    

 

She also felt relief knowing how Yerim and Seulgi get along so well.

 

“Dearest Joohyun,

I am writing again, the only thing I know I’m good at, I guess? There are many things I am thankful for this life. Our friendship is one of those things. When you invited me to your home for dinner, I was really in deep thought as I try to blend in – if you haven’t noticed yet or bet you probably did, I’m way too shy being around you, how much more having me in your house with this meal you made? It felt home, just like a warm home I wish I had.

 

I never had a proper meal ever since I moved to my apartment. Never get the chance to make one since I’m way too bad at it. I only get one though every once my grandma visits me – pestering me to eat vegetables and healthy food other than I usually take. Ah, now that I think of it, I miss her scolding voice. Though very occasionally, missing her still pains me.

 

When I first took a sip on your delicious kimchi stew, I got no choice but to remember. It reminded me of my grandma, who took me in until I graduated. I was in a verge to burst those tears away, but thanks to your sister’s playfulness I manage to hold it in. With these warm gazes and conversations, it helped me escape from this sorrow I still try to forget.

 

And it happens that you, and this family made me do it.

 

The sight of the home-made meal plastered on the wooden table was appealing – the younger were readying the plates and chopsticks while the other was already seated next to their visitor. It was all ready to dig in when finally, the younger lastly poured a glass of water then proceeds to sit in front. Yes, it was all ready, yet Seulgi found it very overwhelming at the sight of sitting here surrounded by good people.

 

Yerim was still ecstatic talking about their recent game, the excitement was obvious through her eyes. The timid one was all ears slowly grabbing the chopsticks then set back her attention to this girl in front who already started her meal slowly. Seulgi got intruded when she noticed the other was placing a dish on her bowl of rice, giving her a soft smile indicating to start too.

 

“Thanks,” she says softly,

 

Joohyun was still busy deboning the cooked fish before serving it again on Seulgi’s bowl.

 

“Eat a lot” the petite woman says, her voice demanding. She picked another one to place on her younger sister too.

 

She did not mean to turn this moment into a sorrowful one. Not with the warm conversations and this delicious meal served in front. She digs into her bowl of rice, chewing slowly. She also had a spoonful of soup from Joohyun’s kimchi stew that she immediately reminded of one of the things she liked in the past. Even though she still couldn’t understand her late grandma’s words and mostly disobey them when she reached at the age of sixteen, she was the one who stayed by her side despite everything.

 

And she almost, almost slips a tearful of tear if not with Yerim getting playful again, letting herself distracted. It would be awkward if they see her cry so suddenly, bawling her eyes out in the middle of their meal. And she wouldn’t even know how to explain it nor find a terrible lie to end the curiosities. God, it always felt draining just by thinking.

 

“You knew?!” the younger widen her eyes, her chopsticks hovering, and disbelief was written on her face.

 

Her sister though was still focus on her meal, clearly unbothered by whatever Yerim was talking about.

 

“I can’t – “, she sighs resting the chopsticks, “I can’t believe of all people I did not heard this information from you both!”

 

“She got the gig just recently, what’s the big deal?”

 

Yerim sigh for the second time and leaned back on her chair, “I feel so betrayed,” and proceed to chug a glass of water, “this is one of the ‘Top 10 Anime Betrayals’, oh my God!”

 

Seulgi chuckled at the reaction.

 

“Who knows? She was planning to tell you, but work has been keeping us busy these days” Joohyun replied, still with her calm posture as she continues with her meal.

 

 And the other shrugs, opt to finish what’s left in her bowl, “Alright, is Seungwan unnie seeing someone?”

 

Joohyun raised her brows, intrigued by the question but still answers calmly,

 

“She’s been focusing on baking, and then starts this gig since you know she loves singing,”

 

Though Seulgi doesn’t have any clue about what they were talking about, her ears were still listening, observing how these two interact with the similarity in their gazes she noticed even before. Her sight was shifting from Yerim to this lovely woman beside her, then paused for a moment with a realization at the younger’s sudden question.

 

Wait a minute – she’s asking on behalf of her friend, Sooyoung, isn’t she?

 

“she enjoys her life right now and no; she isn’t seeing someone”

 

Nodding, the playful one backfired another question without any warning, “how about you unnie, are you seeing someone right now?”

 

 

All of them stopped digging into their bowls. The one who asked waiting for the answer, and Joohyun just stare at her with a little bit of blush on her cheeks. While this poor Seulgi slowly lifting her head as she sides eyed to the woman who apparently will reply any minute now.

 

Why does she feel nervous with whatever her reply is?

 

“Me?” she cleared , laughs a little as she diverts her sight at somewhere but not at Yerim, “not really, but I have this person in mind I wanna see every day”

 

And what she meant about somewhere was Seulgi, who sadly got choked again with the food she tried to swallow, and she also had to hide her face since Joohyun was looking at her so lovingly. So lovingly it made swallowing so hard to do.

 

The smug on the younger’s face were too teasing, that she had to drop a comment that will make things worse for the timid woman. Of course, it’s Yerim. For the love of God these people like to fluster her.

 

“Seulgi unnie really chokes a lot, huh. Are you sure you don’t have any problem swallowing your food?”

 

She felt this small warm hand patting her back as the owner offered her a glass of water to help her calm down. Nodding a little saying she was thankful, she went ahead to chug the water slowly to get rid of this lump inside and this shyness she knew she only felt.

 

Or is she the only one feeling this way?

 

Their dinner ended well with a little more teasing from the younger. With Seulgi unable to contain this feeling she has, she couldn’t even come up with a tease to fire back at Yerim. Not that she hates it, but she does hate the fact that it’s somehow true that making her emotions roaring inside and have these whatever fluttering butterflies inside her stomach. To be honest, she can’t really comprehend it that well. Is it because she’s thankful of all these things she haven’t experience before or is it because she’s too naive of whatever this heart of her’s telling?

 

Seulgi wanted to understand so bad.

 

“I have to go now. Again, thank you for the dinner”, she says, the car key already in her right hand setting herself up to go.

 

Joohyun smiles lovingly and mouthed ‘all the time’ as she waves her hand to say goodbye. It was really hard to maintain this calmness of hers knowing how wreck she is inside – especially saying goodbye to this woman who keeps her sight at her. There’s a little thing she notice of the way Joohyun stares, not the creepy type but the kind that gives off a warm feeling she couldn’t resist. She also has this doe eyes she couldn’t help but fall.

 

“Seulgi..”

 

“Hmm?”

 

The petite woman puts her hands behind before replying, “take care”

 

Seulgi widened her eyes and later nods while she smiles.

 

“Seulgi,” again the lovely woman called for the second time, “text me when you get home”

 

And this time, she felt her feet suddenly became heavy, not allowing her to move. Or was it her heart that stops her thinking and messes up her senses because yes, the only thing she could hear is Joohyun’s chuckles and this beating heart that echoes inside.

 

“……Joohyun, did you mean everything you say? Because at that moment it felt like I just wanted to forget everything. I wanted time to stop. I wanted this, this whatever yearning I felt to be understood.

 

It made me want to just listen to this beating heart and stay with you.”

 

It took her a few minutes to acknowledge the woman’s words. Says she will definitely send her a text as soon as she gets home. Joohyun was still there standing as she fixated her sight at her car that already drove away to its destination, and turned around as soon as she no longer could see it watching these slow steps she takes back to her home.

 

“’this person in mind I wanna see every day ’ I see,” she hums, leaning her chin on her palm while nodding as if she got the puzzles right, “well that’s quiet romantic”

 

The older scoffs ignoring the other who would later annoy her with a lot of questions.

 

“You’re truly inspired and smitten by this woman,” she comments continuously,

 

“Smitten?”

 

“Yeah, pretty much it’s written all over your face”

 

Laughter was the next thing that you could hear inside the house. While Joohyun setting down the utensils in the sink, she sighs inwardly knowing if she replies, she might need to answer all the other hundred questions her sister prepared.

 

“I’m rotting for you two, if you ask. Probably Seulgi unnie felt the same way too, yes?”

 

Joohyun chuckled again shutting this detective down with a command that surely, works everytime.

 

“Did you kiss her goodbye?”

 

“Clean the dishes, Yerim!”

 

~~

Seulgi slumped her body on her favorite couch – closing her eyes for a while after finally able to finish with debugging. Swiping her phone screen to unlock to view the reply from her dearest friend she texted with just few hours ago, she typed quickly to reply. It was like the other fine Saturday afternoon with nothing but her mind being blank and drained from work. She still has the laundry needed to be done and maybe rest for the day after. Now that she remembers it, she has yet to change the sheets on her bed or else she’ll suffer from itching and all.

 

Her phone rings out of a sudden and Joohyun’s name flashed on the screen. Seulgi startled a bit as she squints her eyes not believing what she’s seeing. Well, as you can see, she ain’t a call person. She’s more onto messaging but nothing will do harm if she accepts the call, right? As if she doesn’t want to hear her voice that bad.

 

So after another ring she presses the answer button,

 

“Seulgi,”

 

Again, hearing this voice felt relaxing. The sweetness in it never fails to cast Seulgi’s tiredness. It also retrieves what she felt when she looked at her with those eyes so caring that one night.

 

“Oh,” her voice almost in shriek, so she cleared to at least calm it, “hi, uhmm why you called?”

 

There was this plastic noise she could hear from the other line – probably the lovely lady was rummaging something inside in it,

 

“Yeah,” and another tearing noise came thru, “find it hard to type while eating ice cream”

 

 It was unexpected, surprising even. Seulgi swears she really find Joohyun’s cuteness side attractive but she didn’t have an idea she could be this cute.

 

Unknowingly, she mutters ‘cute’ making sure to lower her voice so it couldn’t be heard but the other was so attentive.

 

“You think I’m cute?”

 

Flustered and panicked, Seulgi stutters to her reply, “I – I mean, you always are. And I’m having no problem you calling me, that is”

 

If not with Joohyun’s laugher, she’s very likely to dig her own grave just so she could hide this blushing face. Luckily she won’t be able to witness it however Seulgi’s sure the woman already imagining her very much red face.

 

“Happy to hear that. But just so you know, I think you’re a lot cuter”

 

Seulgi felt the heat yet again on her cheeks forming.

 

Unable to come up with a reply, the latter decided to just giggle to maybe wash away these blushing cheeks.

 

“Are you out right now?”

 

“Uhuh, went to pay bills. I’m actually at the Han River park right now, are you not busy?”

 

She went to say yes without any doubt. Because as a matter of fact, she loves to make time to Joohyun. It also seems like she read her mind about wanting to see her and she was honestly about to make any excuses just so to meet her. Ah, she’s been giving hints every now and then about going out to see fireworks or even go for a walk at a park giving each other company. Maybe, just maybe Joohyun wanted it too. She doesn’t want to look insane assuming things but these, these constant messaging in their free time and not to mention that comment she uttered during that lovely dinner just gives her the idea that what if..

 

What if she’s not really assuming things at all?

 

Seulgi didn’t really mean to rush her way to Joohyun that fast. It took her at least three minutes to change her clothes and it only lasted till five when she stopped for a moment gazing at her untouched and broken piano just being there, in the corner. She smiled bitterly at it but noted herself mentally that she has yet to play a song to her. Yup, she clearly remembers mentioning it during what are their hobbies topic through messaging.

 

She thinks she already had a song in mind to play, but of course she also needs to have it fix as soon as possible. Aside from that, she can work with the laundry later.

 

When she finally reached at the park, at the specific spot, there she saw Joohyun sitting on a bench still savoring her ice cream. She took those halt steps towards her gaining this courage to initiate the conversation, since she haven’t done that ever since they knew each other.

 

“Still enjoying your vanilla ice cream?” she asked, making the other lift her head to reply with a smile.

 

“I’m almost done though,”

 

Seulgi laughed lightly embarrassed.

 

“I bought one for you too,” she handed one to her before tapping on the empty space to sit, “come on, the view here is nice”

 

“….I don’t really know what goes on inside my head that your laugh and smiles kept popping up. Those things from you reminds me about the wonders of life – the beautiful sun set in front of us, the good people around us and you being beside me,….”

 

“Where’s Yerim?”

 

“She’s at home with Sooyoung, doing a project and stuff. She told me to go out and have fun with you,” she says smoothly, as if going out like this is so wholesome.

 

“and then I supposed it really is a good idea. Because having you around is already calm and fun”

 

“Joohyun, I really adore the way you say things. It made me think that despite these hatred and resentments I have with all my life, I manage to find my way to you, and I feel so worthy.”

 

Savoring this vanilla ice cream she handed, Seulgi leaned back to watch the sunset before replying, “does this look like fun to you? Sitting here with an awkward person like me?”

 

Joohyun’s eyebrows raised, “you don’t believe me?” continues sounding offended, “though can’t disagree on the awkward part”

 

She laughed when Seulgi looked at her with this face that says ‘I told you so’ but still disagrees with the fact that Joohyun actually find it enjoyable when they’re together. Although she felt that way too, she still wonders why the woman felt that way with her.

 

“…it felt like magic when I remember something about you. I say, when we’re together like this, I wanted these moments to be treasured in my heart. To be remembered when I wander around the city or even reminded that we can live for small things. Other than chatting with you, I’m thankful that you’re indeed having fun when I’m around. I’m happy knowing I’m also one of the reasons behind your smiles – enough for me to think that I have also made something good into your life….”

 

“Seulgi,”

 

“….now I understand what my heart’s been telling me. Staying here with you watching sunset which you also loved, is already satisfying. Would have been better if I could take photos for this moment. Just you and me, with the background of a beautiful sunset. But I was too afraid to ask you that.

I hope in any way I have given you a memory you can enjoy remembering. I also hope that I keep giving you this calm and fun feeling when I’m around, whether I’d be totally flustered without even saying a word or just me being beside you, enjoying silence I’m glad you also loved.

 

I love making this kind of memories with you. I also can’t thank the heavens enough for having you into my life.

 

Yours,

Seulgi

 

Her eyes sparkling, the curiosity in it was too evident. Joohyun was smiling with a little bit of worry in her face. Looking at her like this gives her a warning that the woman will mostly say things that would make her stop functioning. And unfortunately, she wasn’t wrong. Because Joohyun had to ask a question she wanted to answer so bad but won’t cooperate with the obvious one.

 

“do you like it too when we’re together like this?”

 

Seulgi tried, really tried to not panic at the question. She wanted to stay compose and calm this beating heart that won’t just go away any minute now. The answer was already in her mind but what keeps her from not conveying it? Is the look of Joohyun’s eyes she knows she’s too weak for.

 

But the other was too patient with her. Because goodness, she sensed that Joohyun already understands that she’s having this argument between herself to whether tell the truth or dodge the question with another question. Joohyun really knows.

 

“Because I wanted to stay like this with you”

 

Though having this blushing face, Seulgi took up the courage to say those words.

 

“I…”

 

“I love it too”

 

~~

A/N: Hey everyone! I came back to drop this update that probably still boring like the recent ones, hahaha it took me too long enough to edit the scenes/chapter TT I also apologize for updating very late, but hoping you still find this good. Thank you for reading!