Wish It Was Just The Wind

GFRiend Fic Bingo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinRin




 

Yerin just moved to a new dorm. She thought it's the best for her since it is nearer to the school. But she's not the only one. She's sharing the room with a pretty stranger. Much younger than her.

Her roommate is aloof. It's been two months but they barely interact even when the only thing that dividing the room is just a curtain.

There's also a thing that have been bothering Yerin. It started one night, when she turned off her lampshade and getting ready to sleep. She heard a clipping of scissor.

Maybe she's cutting some pictures.

Then Yerin relaxed her body. And then she jerked off when she heard a glass shattered. She sit on her bed and stared at the colorful curtain, she wanted to check if her roommate is okay. Her hand found it's way to open her lampshade but stopped midway when she heard a someone is crying.

Yerin stand up, hesitating. She don't want to intrude her roommate besides, maybe she needed time. So, she go back to her bed and lay on her side, facing the concrete wall. Hoping she can sleep with the crying noise on her background.

Just when she thought it's just a one time, she can hear her roommate crying every night. It's been a pattern for Yerin. Whenever she finishes up her homework and turned off her lampshade, she'll wait a couple of minutes and she will hear that sniffing noise and then slowly, it will be an uncontrollable cry.

Every night, Yerin just stare at the gray and cold concrete wall then turns around to look at the curtain dividing the room. She wanted to ask why.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter