Days Painted With Tears

GFRiend Fic Bingo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WonHa AU


 

Day 1


 

She returned quite early today. Her shoes was covered with mud, her calloused hands find its way to my cheek and I found bliss on her soft kiss. I tucked the messy strands of her short hair on back of her hair. How does this person gets prettier as the day goes by?

 

Day 2

 

I cooked her favorite food for for dinner. I expected that she'll be late tonight but got surprised when I saw her at the door holding three red roses and greeted me, "Happy Birthday, Sowon. My love."

My heart swells from happiness as I hug her tight. I just want to stay like this for a moment.
 

Day 3
 

The weather is so bad. I hope it isn't that bad for Christmas. But where is she? She's super late.
 

Day 4

 

I waited for her at the train station. She's getting thinner or maybe I am just imagining. The ground is filled with white snow. We walked side by side, leaving footprints. Her smile is the only thing that matters to me and I want to take it and hold it in my mind forever.

 

Day 5
 

She cannot get up today. My love is having a fever and her cough looks really bad but she insisted to not see a doctor. I understand her. She have a phobia with needles. What can I do but to buy medicines and make her a soup. She fell asleep but her small and cold hands are clasped to mine, like she's scared I might leave her.

 

Day 6


 

She feels better now. Of course, even when I don't want to she goes to her work. I cannot stop her. I just opened my laptop and continue creating another manhwa. I need to meet up my deadline before Christmas. But ideas are running low today and I wonder why. Should I go outside? I miss her already.

 

Day  7

 

We visited her sister today. She's so cute holding her niece while singing a lullaby. I put my forefinger in between the small hand of the girl and that moment, affection filled my heart. When I looked up, I saw how she stared straight into my eyes like she found the rarest gem.
 

 

Day 8
 

She changed the pot of Paul and told me to always water her cactus. She took a day off today. I am happy that I have an extra motivation to do my work. She did all the house work. After then, I feel her arms s around my torso and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Your drawings looked so impressive as always, my love."

I put my pen down and stared at her, "Because I have the most beautiful muse."

 

 

Day 9
 

Ah, there's my angel. My heart is getting heavier for unknown reason. I told her to take another day off but she cannot because of an important client. I water Paul and then stared outside the window. I really hate outside. She seems to love it when we're having a trip though so I don't mind if I am with her. Am I making any sense? Bet I am not. But I can do anything for her as long as I can see her smile.

 

 

Day 10

 

I hate it.

My work is damaged. She accidentally pour coffee on my workplace. Her voice is shaking as she say sorry. I don't want to get angry but I am getting pressure to meet the deadline. Her ghostly fingers picked up the broken pieces while her tears are streaming down.

I took my padding and walked out. I needed to some air.
 

 

 

Day 11

 

I forgot to cook our dinner. I was too focused on my work. I did not even noticed she got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter