The Concert

Forever SuperJunior 15

The concert was held in Seoul Centre, were thousands of ELF’s attended, the color sapphire was ever so present, I shivered unexpectedly.

Jade bit her lip anxiously, looking around fans like myself waited in anticipation.

The lights suddenly went out, my eyes squinted in the dark, and a blue mist suddenly filled the area. One by one super junior members stepped out.  

The remaining four members who had been gone finally came out, my screams echoed with the rest, Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung and Hankyung had arrived.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek, I felt so emotional, just looking at all of them standing next to each other after so many years. 

Leeteuk held up his hands for silence, the crowd was immediately quieted down, ‘’I’d like to thank all of you for the lovely letters, I've received.''

Heechul grabbed the mike and sideways hugged Leeteuk, who looked to be in tears at this point, ‘’Thank you all for your continuous support of Super Junior ……’ I nearly just died when he started crying, though Heenim always tried to play it cool.

Siwon took the mike from Heechul whose voice up till now was coming in stutters, for he was choking with so much emotion, ‘’ I love you guys, you are our greatest support in what we do, ‘he blew a kiss to the crowd, Jade literally swooned.

Lastly Hankyung before he even started speaking I stood up, ‘’We love you Hankyung, welcome back,’  his gaze met mine ,in recognition  he smiled gratefully, other fans mirrored my action and fan chants for the boys echoed , ‘’Saranghae Super Junior ,’’  it continued on for  a couple of minutes.

'‘You guys even supported me after I left, you are my most precious fans, I thank for from the bottom of my heart,’' he finished. The other members clapped.

When the lights went back out, the guys were in their positions ready to stun as like their debut single 'Knockout.'

The guitar rift started and Siwon slowly walked out followed by Hangeng.

''Gunyorul chajima doisang noege
Amuron gamjongdo nama ijil anhde..''Jay sang out loud eying her bias like a chocolate bar.

''You aren't allowed to eat him.'' I , she grinned pokng me in the sides.

''Negen boiji anhnun ne gasume gurimja
To dashinal pebejaui odumane gaduji..''I repeated jumping up with the rest of fans, Jay threw her arm around my shoulders as we sang the chorus.

The guys rang along the stage, doing random power slides then the main choreography for the dance. I glanced at Jay just she attemped to do a belly roll.

She shrugged when she saw me.

''What?''

I shook my head and watched Siwon approached our side of the stage.

Her felt Jade's grip and winced slightly.

'Loosing feeling in my arm.' I inwardly groaned but sighed in relief when she finally let go.

I rubbed the tender bruises as she mouthed a  'sorry' to me.

I rolled my eyes playfully as another mini Suju cartoon started playing.

'Rukkugo' came upon the scream and I laughed with Jade just as Eunhyuk and Shindong's rapping came up and they basically argued.

I turned to Jade just the part came up and we pretended to quarrel saying the lines.

''Hapatakachaja-a sabamaradanaga'' I started.

''Shib gu pal chil yuk o sa sam I il teng'' She continued.

''Haraboji'' I  leaned back as she came forward pretending to push me.

''Halmoni.'' She yelled dramatically.

''Ajosshi.'' I pretended to question nudging her.

''Ajumma.'' She answered poking me.

''Namnyonoso chanchanchan!
Olsshigu jolsshigu.'' I waved my hands frantically just as she grabbed my head in a headlock.

''Parabarabappam.'' She shrugged as my arms flayed.

''Modun gon gokkuro rokkugo! '' I shook my head finishing as we turned in unison to see Leeteuk singing his part.

''Rokkugo! rokkugo! rokkugo! marhe mal!'' We clapped until it finished.

Then Lady Ga Ga's pokerface started playing as my jaw-dropped.

''Oh my.'' Jay said as we watched Heechul become Lady Hee Hee in front of us.

''There are no words.'' I said watching the man I had come to admire, strutting down the stage as if we was a model.

''I can only think of  four.....like... what...the .'' Jay said slowly as her eyebrows rose.

I scanned the stage to see Hankyung and nearly laughed at his expression.

I nudged Jay pointing to Hankyung as she chortled beside me.

''The first time I believe.'' I said laughing.

''If they come out dancing to Beyonce...then they would've spoiled her for me.''Jade shook her head.

I knew she was right, I could never look at Beyonce the same way again if I saw Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk dressed in black leather.

''Spoke to soon.'' Jade said from beside me and I looked up to see Leeteuk singing and leaned on Jade for support as my knees felt weak.

''I can't.....it's......oh my word....'' I gasped out holding a hand over my mouth.

The lights dimmed again as the chords for 'Don't Don' started to play.

But it wasn't 14 of them that rose up for this song.

It was 15.

My eyes widened and my smile widened.

'It's about bloody time.'


This is the second part of three shot.

I hope you all liked it, please don't forget to subscribe/comment/upvote.

~Prom15e to 13elieve

~Caribbeanpop17