Prom15e to 13elieve

Forever SuperJunior 15

'Happiness' was the last song that was played.

It was only fitting as I could imagine the feelings they wanted to express through their music.

They were holding each others hands, oldest to youngest, some crying, some smiling despite the tears and they seemed to have an infinite glow on contentment in them that shone.

''We've waited for this....and now...I can't believe we were here to witness it.'' Jade spoke suddenly as my eyes roamed over the sweaty but beaming faces of Super Junior.

''Do you remember Kyuhyun's accident?'' she asked after while.

My eyes immediately flew to the evil maknae who had a silly grin on his face and was sending random hearts to the fans who screamed in excitement.

''Yeah...why?''

''It suddenly occured to me, that his smiled seemed to have dimmed during that year, it was like he wasn't himself...I think it really affected him more than when he first joined SuJu...'' She shook her head.

''I don't know why I am having flashbacks on this...maybe I'm so proud to see the SuJu family together despite all the hardships they had to go through...plus it's also great that there won't be any military services for a while considering Kyuhyun was the last...Henry isn't allowed considering he's Canadian.'' She trailed off.

I smiled. ''I know how you feel....don't you remember when Heechul first enlisted  I was sobbing mess...and when he finally came out of the military, it felt like all my happiness had returned, call it being a petal....a hardcore Heenim fan...I was just so happy.''

I sighed at all the happy faces.

When you are an E.L.F

You take the good with the bad.

The 'Only 13' petitions to get Zhou Mi and Henry out of SuJu only made the members closer, but it also raised awareness amongst the international fans to protect all 15.

We wholeheartedly accepted all fifteen.

'Only 13' had shares within S.M. Entertainment in 2009 when Zhou Mi and Henry were lastly added, but two years ago, the international fans bought them out, so they could be officially added to SuperJunior, not as a sub-group but apart of SuperJunior.

Jade was amongst one of the other ELF's beside me, we corresponded with other fans from Italy, UK, US, India, China, Australia, Indonesia, Phillipines and Singapore. It was the biggest petition in ELF history, 5.6 million signatures in the span of one week.

S.M. I would imagine must've gotten the shock of their life.

I stood up pulling Jade with me. '' Midgo Yagsog.'' I clapped. Promise to Believe.

''MIDGO YAGSOG.....MIDGO YAGSOG....MIDGO YAGSOG....'' It was repeated by every fan who waving their glow sticks and stamping their feet.

It felt like a rendition of  Queen's 'We will rock you.''

Only more blue.

Or should I say Sapphire was involved.

The stage was shaking as SuperJunior looked at us in awe, I was screaming my lungs out.

I would probably be hoarse in the morning, but when you are excited you don't really care.

You just do. The boys started throwing out stuffed plushies and animals.

So I did. I grabbed a peacock which could only mean I had a Heechul. Jade got a Horse, only fitting since Siwon was one.

It felt great.

Jade grabbed my hand as we waved enthusiastically to SuJu who seemed to snap into action.

They decided to have an encore performance of 'Miracle.'

I sighed happily as I looked at them

Even when I had to return to my hotel later today, before getting a return flight to home, I would still feel like the luckiest fan in the world for having witnessed this.

We didn't give up.

We prom15ed to believe and that we did.


I hope you all liked this final part.

Please don't forget to comment;/subscribe/upvote

Check out the rest of my stories.

Prom15e to 13elieve

~Caribbeanpop17