SuperJunior 15 forever

Forever SuperJunior 15

The graphic was made by Jaejoonglove at her poster shop. Check it out....

~Caribbeanpop17

Please read/review/comment/subscribe ^_^

Enjoy the story !!!


 Play song for this chapter : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWqnA8PdcY&feature=autoplay&list=FLhxhwHm3SMeKTuaQAT1VwUA&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1


MIN MI P.O.V

If someone were to ask me why I chose SuperJunior as my bias K-pop band, I would respond in only two words, ‘’E.L.F .’’

The days of the sapphire sky was simply grand, 13 boys soon turned into 15.

Our gracious leader Park Jung-soo  a.k.a Leeteuk or Angel Face  , the guy who loves white, has one dimple on his left cheek or was it right, I had a hard time remembering which whenever if I stared at his abs.  

Following Angel Face was Cinderella or Kim Heechul the diva as most graciously knew him as, his smirk changed my life, he was eye-catching and simply dazzling. Of course SuperJunior was never complete without him.

Next we have Han Geng a.k.a Hankyung or Hannie  , our favorite mandarin vocalist, his voice give a different kind of flavor, Super Junior wouldn’t be the  same without him , neither would Heechul, after all that was his best friend and he is known as the Dancing King  and King of Popularity in China.

Our adorable turtle lover Kim Jongwoon a.k.a Yesung, being one of the main vocalists in SuperJunior he often looks serious when singing but once with amongst s and lovely turtles he turns into a caring sweet heart.

Next we have Kim Youngwoon a.k.a Kangin, another piece of the SuperJunior puzzle that would be incomplete without him.  

Following him would be our huggable Main Rapper, Shin Dong-hee a.k.a Shindong, I mean common, I am a Shinfriend, he is so adorable, can’t wait for his wedding to his fiancee Nari.

After him is our favorite Pink lover Lee Sung-min a.k.a Sungmin, he has the cutest pajamas ever, all elf’s can agree that he is cute no matter his age.

Of course SuperJunior wouldn’t be functional without our very own dance machine and Donghae’s all but biological twin, our favorite monkey Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk.  

No one could ever replace the Shibrow, our morning preacher, Adonis like body, their very own religious prophet, Choi Siwon.  It’s like god sat down carefully and said let there be Siwon, the man is epically a god-like figure but can kick , and he has a black belt in Taekwondo.

After him our favorite and all around best of vocals, the fashion fanatic, Zhou Mi, also known as Mimi.

Following him is the other half of our favorite monkey and Eunhyuk non-biological twin, Lee Donghae, another voice that inspires also known as Hae.

Forever our eternal maknae also known as ‘’Wookie’ ’Kim Ryeowook, according to s, the best cook the group could ever ask for.

Next would be our very own lover of acting, Kim Kibum a.k.a Kibummie , the great actor and original maknae.

No group would be complete without their maknae, so that’s where we have our StarCraft obsessed, evil Gaemkyu, Cho Kyuhyun a.k.a Kyu. He loves pranking his hyungs and fellow bandmates, most of us fans speculate that he takes after the group’s diva Heechul that is left to further debate.   

Finally is our favorite chubby-cheek Canadian string player and next half of the adorable duo, Henry Lau, he has a rather awesome talent at the violin, his fans are known as the ‘’Strings.’’ I fully sport Henry, it doesn’t matter what nationality he is, and he will always have the support of me.



It was ona certain day, proximitely....2 days before their anniversay that it happened.


 

Location: My house, September 11th 2015, 11:00 a.m.


I had just finished changing out of my clothes when I heard the voice of my crazy best friend, ‘’Marco…’’

‘’Polo…’’  I sang out before running to her in slow-motion, she mirrored me and then we hugged, laughed and did our handshake which consisted of a high-five, 2 snaps and a hair flick; it has been that way ever since we were teens now we were 23.

‘What’s up chica?’ I asked sinking into my blue beanbag chair. She followed suit into the identical one across from mine before answering, ‘’I have major news,’’ she replied excitedly.

‘’How major? ‘’ I asked giddily.

‘Like JYJ reunion with TVXQ major,’ she screamed, my eyes popped out before I was screaming along with her.

 ‘Spill,’ I said shaking her shoulders.

'‘I was listening to allkpop, when I got the alert this morning, it seems that our boys are finally having their reunion!’ she replied.    

This was it, the chance we were dreaming off, we could finally get our asses out of the Caribbean. You are probably wondering why, I have a Korean name, my mother insists I use it, I was born in South Korea but my parents moved when I was still a toddler back to my father’s country in the Caribbean.  

We live in one of the Caribbean countries, ours nicknamed the West Indies is called Trinidad and Tobago. Though I am registered as Park Min Mi, My English name is Melissa Park, which I go by frequently but Jade my best friend calls me Mel.

In the Caribbean, there isn’t k-pop anything, the only music that are common are Soca (sounds like So-car but with an ‘a ‘) , reggae, rock, hip-hop and alternative, the Korean culture is very foreign, in most Caribbean countries like mine, the only foreign languages the teach children in Secondary School which is equivalent to the American High Schools, is French and Spanish because , its mostly Spanish, French –Creole, Africans, Chinese and  East Indians that make up our population, there are a lot of mixed-children .  I am one of them half-Korean, half-Trini.  I am proud of my background and I wouldn’t change it.

I discovered kpop music when I was reading one day, I was googling fanfiction on the web, I read a story and it said something about a song called Bag girl by B2ST, I was confused until I looked up the song, the sounds of Lee Kikwang’s voice left me wanting for more. The only person who I had seen that year of the Korean culture that year was Bi Rain also known as Ji-hoon of J.Tune Entertainment founder of MBLAQ.

I researched until I stumbled on Super Junior, their song ‘Sorry Sorry’ gave me something to dance too; I read about their profiles their history and their sorrows after Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin left things changed.

I really wanted to go to Korean, but I was still in the University, so I put of my trip until I was diverse in the customs, language and mannerism of the place, I saved in my bank account for the trip, Jade made sure I didn’t skip classes and I graduated College with a Master’s Degree in Journalism while she graduated with multiple degrees in Criminal Justice.


 

Our day had finally come… snapping out of my reverie, I turned to Jade who already knew what I was going to say, ‘’You start packing, I’ll call the airport and look for concert tickets,’’ she replied running to my laptop.

We were not going to miss this.

I took out our suitcases and began throwing winter clothes along with medication, we both had asthma, shoes and accessories and phone chargers.

Jade Choi my best friend since I was in kidnergarden I have known her for at least twenty years, she was my sister in all but blood.


For what seemed like forever we were on a plane and had arrived in Seoul.

We weren't that clueless, we had been learning Japanese and Korean for the past two years  to keep up with the song lyrics and the news.

The only problems we had were directions.

The crisp Korean air felt so great, even though it was my first time on a plane, the motion sickness eventually went away.  I glanced at jade, she looked at me before we nodded and went to the luggage claim.

I was walking by wen I ran into a tall guy who was wearing black shades and a long scarf, he started speaking rapidly in Mandarin, I could only shift my head to the left to side to try and decipher what he was saying, he probably saw the clueless look on my face before he apologized in broken English, ‘’ Sorry...you....okay?''

I looked up.

‘’Yes I’m fine- ''I cut myself off looking closer at him, his eyes seemed to widen when I grabbed his head between my hands, looking closer unbelievably.

 ‘You’re Han Geng,’ I whispered smiling slightly. He looked in my eyes startled, ''Haeng-un-eul bil-eo yo, yeong-wonhi syupeo junieo,’ I said softly, before hugging him briefly and walking away.  Good luck, forever Super Junior.

I gave him a fist pump. ''HWAITING!''

Once I glanced back, he was still frozen; I chuckled before spotting jade grabbing her bag. I swung an arm around her shoulders as we walked.

 


I hope you all liked this chapter...I am adding on two extra parts to this.

I want to make it into a 3-shot.

Please continue to support this story by subscribing, commenting and upvoting.

Prom15e to 13elieve

~Caribbeanpop17