Part 3

The Writer and her Muse

- Chaeyoung , Chaeng , Chaeng ! Look at me. Does it suit me? - DaHyun revolved around her , trying on one or the other. - Well, say something.

-You are very beautiful, DaHyun - unnie,- Chaeyoung said quietly.

- Truth? Do you think that girl will like my outfit too?

- You will fall in love with her, unnie, there is nothing to worry about - the voice has become even quieter. - You're so glad you're going on a date, unnie?

- Of course, I haven't had any dates for a long time - DaHyun was all glowing with happiness. - I'm nervous. I wish the date went well.

- Be yourself, and everything will come out.

When the doors behind DaHyun slammed shut, Chaeyoung closed her eyes tiredly, her mood deteriorated, she wanted to hide somewhere and not hear anyone. Hide from your thoughts and from a heart that is aching in anxiety.

***

Is she not enough of our dates?

Friendly dates. Do not confuse them with romantic dates, miss Son .

We felt so good together, is she really not enough for me?

You are not free, miss Son .

Mine. Yes, you're right, Mina. I have my girlfriend.

Do you love her, Chaeyoung? Let the heart answer not the mind.

... I love her ... only ... as ... a friend ...

Oh god - covered her face with her hands, moaned miss Son . - I fell in love with Miss Kim.

Oh god - she didn’t believe herself, looking in the mirror of Chaeyoung . - I fell in love with DaHyun - unnie .

What should I do now? Son Chaeyoung asked herself. - What should I do now?

She hasn't gone far, I guess. Dial her? No. Better catch up. Yes. Catch up and say that I love her too!

But what about Mina?

Our relationship is no longer that before. I think we understood this a long time ago, we just don’t know how to say it. I'll talk to her later, but first ... DaHyun.

***

-Is it possible that Miss Kim’s new book was published, I can’t believe my eyes? - The girl exclaimed enthusiastically, looking at the bookshelves in the store. - I've been waiting for a sequel for so long. Now let's see - she took the book, leafed through it, smiled happily, pressed it to herself. - Hello, I want to buy this book - laying on the table, the girl said.

-Oh, you are lucky if you came tomorrow, you could no longer buy it. The last copy - the seller smiled, knocking out the book “Be Brave” at the box office. -I heard that this is the last part of Miss Kim’s famous trilogy.

-Yes, Miss Kim said she should not continue. - The girl with whom she fell in love answered her in return - picking up a book, the girl said, leaving the store.

- Hey, Chaeyoung , how much can you wait! We are late!

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but buy your work, unnie. I need to know how our story ended in your book.

The End.