!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!

i swear, it’s nothing more than just me being infatuated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey everyone!! oh my god i know it's been long and maybe most of the people who were either reading this or were even looking forward to the next chapters must've forgotten about this story — but! i will slowly be continuing on updating again, because of the amount of free time that i currently have due to the pandemic! 

and to the new readers who may manage to come across this: yes! this story is 100000% real and is based on me and my crush right about now. 

If anyone would like an update on what's been happening between me and my crush: sadly, i can't tell you because it ruins the whole point of making this story but definitely a whole lot has happened and i can't wait to put it all in one story for everyone and make all of you curious on wether or not my (or in this story i would say, Dahyun's) feelings would get deeper? they end up together or not? no one knows :) 

I wouldn't want to get this story a little too long so I may have to time skip quite often, but maybe by the end of the story i'd add in a little chapter, properly talking to you guys about my crush :)) 

For now, i hope you guys would continue reading! and be sure to stay safe! <3 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter