chapter 4

i swear, it’s nothing more than just me being infatuated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahyun! Do you mind if we wait for my sisters?” yesterday, Jeongyeon and Dahyun both found out that they use the same route to go home and have eventually developed a habit in which both would go home together after school “Yeah, sure— I have never met your sisters by the way” Jeongyeon and Dahyun stand by the gate and wait for Jeongyeon’s siblings as they watch the other students head home “You haven’t but I’ve talked about you a lot— in a good way, of course” Dahyun chuckles and slightly blushes as she tries to imagine what Jeongyeon would talk about her “Jeong!” Dahyun hears but it’s an all too familiar voice— definitely not her sisters then. “Sana? Momo? What are you guys doing here?” Jeongyeon asks as the two said girls reach them “About to head home duh?” Jeongyeon glares and sticks her tongue out, Momo sticking her tongue out too in return “How about you guys? What are you waiting for?” Sana asks as she gives Dahyun a small wave in which Dahyun replies back “We’re waiting for Jeongyeon’s sisters” and at that, two girls come up from behind them and slinging their hands over Jeongyeon “Hi!” the two girls said in unison and the group averts their focus to them “Where were you two— oh! This is Dahyun, by the way, it was about time you met her” Dahyun gives a shy wave, but to her surprise, one of them comes up to her and gives her a small hug “I’m Seungyeon! and this is Seoyeon!” Dahyun chuckles at how adorable the two are and admired the fact that, yes, it is quite obvious that they’re Jeongyeon’s sisters, looking at how high the resemblance between the three is. 

 

Dahyun continues to talk about things with Seungyeon while Jeongyeon nags at Seoyeon for not returning the money she borrowed three days ago, the younger one quickly  promising that she’ll pay back by tomorrow (Jeongyeon, knows she won’t but agrees nonetheless) As Dahyun continues to chat with Seungyeon, she feels someone burning the back of her head with their stare. Despite her head pointing towards the blabbering Seungyeon her gaze is slightly focused towards Sana, who is just standing there— and staring at her. Dahyun feels the cold sweat trickle down her neck, her palms become sweaty and starts to quietly fidget ‘Is there something on my face’ Dahyun wonders, now not paying the slightest bit of attention towards Seungyeon. “Sana? Can you get my sanitiser from the back pocket of my bag? Thanks” Momo says turning her back towards Sana as Sana struggles to open her bag’s back pocket due to her holding her special subject folder— and of course, Dahyun notices and immediately takes Sana’s folder from her hands without saying a word (Seungyeon, stopping her small talk in the process but Dahyun reassures she can continue) Sana smiles at Dahyun and mouths a small ‘thank you’ towards Dahyun. 

 

After a few minutes, Seungyeon finally finishes her stories and Dahyun, despite not listening to half of it, she finds the girl very young-spirited and seemingly very fun to be with. Dahyun hands Sana back her folder and Sana gives her a bright smile in thanks “Alrighty then! We’ll get heading now!” Jeongyeon and Dahyun along with Jeongyeon’s sisters head out the gates after saying goodbye to both Momo and Sana. Dahyun not being able to keep her eyes off of Sana almost bumps into the wall but manages to avoid it. “You alright?” Jeongyeon asks as she notices how Dahyun is unusually quiet “Yeah I’m fine! Why’d you ask?” Dahyun awkwardly chuckles as they continue their walk home, with Jeongyeon’s sisters being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter