The betrayal

FavOriTe Cookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~ 2 years earlier ~~~

 

 

"WHO LIKES COOKIES???"

 

Chips Ahoy delightfully shouted in front of their favorite band amid a sea of screaming fans, voice echoing through the megaphone.

 

In the most colorfully decorated square booth on the convention floor,  Loona is the 12 polite, wonderful angels anyone has ever seen and more.

 

"Me! me! me!" Loona responded enthusiastically, waving their arms in a somewhat chaotic fashion. It was some kind of spectacle, all 12 members of varying heights raised their hands, jumping up and down in excitement.

 

Chips cupped its ears in anticipation "What's your favorite cookie?" knowing full well the answer.

 

"Chips-Ahoy!!!"

 

It was the happiest moment in a cookie's life and Chips thought the love and affection would last forever and ever.

 

Each girl posed happily with a box of Chips decorated by fans, it really was a cookie's dream come true.

 

It was the best day and everything a cookie could ever dream of:

 

Loona expressing its love for Chips, holding and eating it like it was the most delicious thing in the world.

 

Thousands of orbits chanting they love Chips

 

This must be what cookie royalty must feel like.

 

Surely this must be what it feels like to be in love, the summer time of a cookie's life.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Fast forward to fall, when Chips was having the time of its life baking delicious cookies, interacting with thousands of fans, stanning Loona (outside al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter