Photo card for sale

FavOriTe Cookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Welcome to another episode of CHUU CAN DO IT!!!!"

 

Reusing items you no longer wanted. When Jiwoo first heard the pitch at the meeting with the staff she thought the intention was good.

 

It sounded simple enough. All she had to do was find some items to sell. This wasn't going to be too difficult when she lived in a dorm with 11 others.

 

Plus she would be lying if she said she didn't think it was a nice change from picking up garbage at the beach or peeling the label off hundreds of bottles.

 

Focused on the mission, Jiwoo marched towards Loona the dorm, determined to wade through mountains of things in various state of disarray hidden in various corner to sell.

 

Let's just say Loona members have very diverse and unique tastes. And some members may or may not be delighted if certain controversial items never see the light of day again.

 

Right off the top of her head, Jiwoo recalled the radio show where Sooyoung made her view of Jinsoul's lemon shorts very clear, especially when paired together with the bunny shirt.

 

Not to mention that time Jungeun said her least favorite item in Haseul's wardrobe was those infamous orange pants. Jiwoo had heard about them but never saw them in real life.

 

She was determined to find that pair of pants today.

 

There was a very thin line between the difference fashion terrorists and fashion genius. Jiwoo realized that is what people mean when they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 

One person's garbage is another's treasure.

 

To her dismay she was unsuccessful in convincing Jinsoul to part with her beloved shorts, or Haseul with her pants.

 

Although she did manage to get Sooyoung to sell an old dress. She made a mental note to get Sooyoung screen time on the show.

 

Unfortunately this meant sacrifices had to be made.

 

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter