Chapter 2

Clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa. 

 Lisa.

 Lisa. 

 Lisa. 

 Lisa. 

 I've never heard my name being called so many times in a day before. While working in my dream company is great, working under Ms. Kim is not. You see, working under Ms. Kim is like hitting the gym. Just as I thought I've done my task, I would hear her call my name again and so I am presented with another task. Doing endless tasks wouldn't have been a problem if I was actually learning something about the fashion industry. 

After working for a month here at B&E, all I learned was how to make Ms. Kim's coffee. And to be very honest, I don't even make her coffee. I just buy them. So yeah, I just know how she likes her coffee and all other quirks she has. 

 "Lisa, I need you to come to the photoshoot with me" I broke out from my trance when I heard Ms. Kim's voice and stood up hastily. 

 "Y-yes, Ms. Kim" I bowed as I grab my stuff to follow her to the photo shoot. I was walking behind her when she suddenly asked me the most out of the blue question. 

 " Lisa, do you have a girlfriend?"I almost dropped my things when she asked.

 "E-excuse me?"I must have heard it wrong. 

There is no way she's asking me about my love life. But she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest as we walk towards the elevator. 

 "I asked if you're seeing anybody"Okay. Wait. What?

 "N-no Ms. Kim. I-I'm single" 

 The elevator door opens and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter