Chapter 1

Clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck. And so, here I am, in all fours on this vast grassy part of the park with my eyes wide open. To be very honest, I have been looking for almost an hour now. And why am I looking for a four-leaf clover you ask? Well, let's just say I need a lot of luck. 

My search for the four-lear clover ended when my eyes landed on a pair of high heels sandals. I looked up and as if a bolt of lightning just struct my whole being, I fell back on my . In front of me, is my soon to be boss, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Who is she you may ask? Well, she's just the heir of a luxurious fashion line, namely Blanc and Eclair. 

I swallowed the lump in my throat. And for some reason, my hands and feet were starting to sweat. She looks down at me with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"What are you doing?" she asked 

"I-I-I'm l-looking f-for a l-luck f-for some f-four-leaf clo-clover" I stuttered as again, I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"What?" She looked at me confused. 

Realizing what I just said, I shook my head and waved my hands.

"N-no I-I mean, I was looking for a four-leaf clover for some luck" 

Whew. Wow. I just said that without stuttering. Good job self. You deserve a smack on the back I mean a pat. 

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"W-wait! Miss Kim!"

I hurriedly followed her as I dust my flat while jogging toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter