Chapter 3

Clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see what’s happening. It’s like one of those stories where we pretend to be together to make someone jealous or something. I couldn’t help but let out a laugh.

“I-Is this one of those pretend to be my girlfriend thing?” I said in between laughs.

Jennie glared and I stopped laughing.

“You’re serious?”

“Do I look like I’m joking?”

I cleared my throat and fixed myself just in time for the elevator door to open.

“We’ll talk about it later. Come to my office after the photo shoot”

She strides down the hall before pushing the door of the studio open with me following behind.

“Lisa”

What the hell is this woman planning?

“Lisa”

 Am I gonna get fired if I say no?

“Lisa”

Should I say no?

“Lisa”

I mean, I really wouldn’t mind. I mean come on, who am I kidding?

“Lisa”

 My boss is hot. She’s smart. And let’s not forget she’s the sole heir of B&E.

“ING MANOBAN! GET YOUR HERE”

Oh . I just spaced out, didn’t I?

“Ye-Yes! S-Sorry!”

I ran to Jennie’s side. She looks like she’s about to kill me.

“What are you? Deaf?”

She said as she snatched the file from my hands. I looked down in embarrassment. Some of the employees including the models laughed. My face heated up.

“Is my daughter giving you a hard time?”

We all turned to the voice and saw Ms. Choi enter. We all bowed down as she walked over to us. She bowed back to each of us before Jennie went over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“She was spacing out mom” she gave me another glare. A chill ran down my spine.

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter