Wow...what a cutie.

I'll Come Back, I promise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miou stared back at him, wondering how a  person could be so...so..perfect. *OMG I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING....THINK! MIOU! THINK!*

"I like your Kissable face! ...er..-.- I meant..Hi my name is Miou." You said as collected as you could. Which wasn't very calm if you know what I mean. Staring at his watch, he gasped.

"Sooooooooooooo, I kinda have to go now..." he stutttered in a rush.

"Ohhhhhh, ok. I just- my- purse-I- yeah. See you later." You smacked your face with the palm of your hand. You both walked as fast as you could away from each other. *Ugh! Miou! What were you thinking!? You already have a boyfriend.* Yes you do. His name is BamBam *Got7* and he is the most lovable creature on EARTH! Don't even try to argue. In fact you were having a date with him this afte- wait! The purse! You ran to your apartment and spotted your purse sitting on the dining table.

 

Taehung Pov.

You both walked away from each other as fast as your legs could take you. Taehyung (V) stopped at his room and slamed the door shut. He just stood there breathing in an out like he was having a heart attack.

"Wow..what a cutie." He breathed out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter