Song 2- That dang elevator..

I'll Come Back, I promise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miou ran through the lobby, quickly bowing to the lobby-women and apologizing to all the people she pushed out of the way. 

 

“Mianhae,...mianhae….mianhae, ma’am! So sorry!” Although she felt bad for pushing all those people out of the way, she HAD to get her apartment. She was in the elevator and was waiting for it to stop on her floor. When suddenly, that darn thing stopped.

 

“Oh come on!!!” she yelled, “Seriously?” 

 

People begin to file in and stare at her.

 

“Err..I meant..sorry..I’m just in a bit of a hurry.” she stumbled over her words. 

 

Many people rolled their eyes. The next 3 minutes were extremely awkward as Miou just stood there. The elevator stop at a jolt. "Floor 14." The computer said.

 

“Ok! This is my stop..!” she said, “Yep...this is my...look. I’ll just go now.” 

 

Many people nodded in agreement. Miou ran out of that darn thing and dashed to her apartment. *Haha if Omma could look at me now!! Wait..she would scold me..* Yeah, and right as she said that, she smashed into something soft but tough.

Miou fell toward the ground but was stopped when an arm held her up. She looked up and saw the most handsomest face in the world. His eyes were as warm as fire. His hair..was BEUTYFUL...err she meant beautiful.. Her eyes have never seen anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter