Song 1- The beginning...

I'll Come Back, I promise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh...." Mumbled Miou. It was such a perfect day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and... there was a knock on her apartment's front door? *Who would come at this hour?* you thought. You took one look at the clock and jumped up.

"Oh my god! It's nine o' clock!" You ran from your kitchen to your bedroom. Trying to do everything to get ready in two minutes, it finally clicked in your head of who knocked on your door. Once you were done freshening up, you sprinted to the door and opened it to find four women sitting on the floor.

"Jennie! Lisa! Rose! Jisoo! What are you guys doing?!" You scolded all of them for getting their pants dirty. Jisoo and Rose started to pout while Jeniie and Lisa scowled.

"Its now our fault you take forever to get ready!" Said Jennie. 

"Yeah!" said Lisa. "My legs are tired from waiting for you for so long!" After she said that, I lost it.

 "Im SORRY! Its not my fault I take forever to get ready because  my BFF's text me at freaking' three in the morning, and tell me that we are all hanging out today!" Miou Mumbled.

"What was that?" Jennie said with a smirk. Shocked that you said that out loud, you recovered andsmiled innocently complimenting her. (Jennie is really scary when she is mad.)

"Wow Jennie! You look so good today..." Well, you weren't lying either, all of your friends looked naturaly beautiful while your over here looking like you just came out of bed. well that was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter