Startled (ChangLix)

Stray Kids: Short Scribbles

Changbin felt worn out, he did not realize the time that it was already past 11 in the evening when he leaves the studio.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed their dorm was dark, black out? He sighed as he turned the doorknob to open the door.

He can't see a thing so he blindly searched for the switch to turn on the lights. When he finally found it, he clicked it and made a not-so manly yelp when he saw someone on the corner of the room.

"Holy--babe, you almost got me a heart attack. What were you doing there?" Changbin sighed in relief while still clutching his chest.

Felix turned around to look at his boyfriend, grinning so wide that he fulfilled to scare his boyfriend on a holy week.

"Were you scared?" Felix asked innocently.

"Well, good evening to you too. Are you trying to be scary, now?" Changbin said rolling his eyes.

Felix giggled, walking towads his boyfriend.

"But were you scared?"

"Nope. I was just startled." Of course he won't tell his boyfriend that he was in fact scared, maybe a little.

"Same thing." Felix giggled. Changbin can't get angry to his younger boyfriend even if he got to for this.

"You know you're a jerk sometimes right?" Changbin said amused before kissing his boyfriend square on his mouth.

"Yep. Your jerk."
_
#BlackSaturday2020