You Are My World (ChangLix)

Stray Kids: Short Scribbles

Changbin carries a sleepy Felix on his back. Felix's face being tucked in his older boyfriend's crook of his neck. They were going to their dorm from their practice.

"Am I heavy?" Felix suddenly asked. He was very sleepy.

"No, you're okay." Changbin answered softly.

Felix giggled, "yah you can answer honestly though. It doesn't mean that I'm your boyfriend and you can't tell me that I'm heavy."

Changbin chuckled, "you're not heavy, Lix. What makes you think that?"

Felix doesn't answer. Changbin knew his boyfriend has insecurities but it was true, Felix is not heavy. It will not matter to him too if he'll carry a heavy Felix.

"It doesn't matter even if you're heavy or not because I carry my world on my back." Changbin whispered. If he's not carrying Felix right now, he might have kissed him.

Felix giggled, "that was so chessy but thank you." He said as he kissed Changbin's side of his neck.

"You are my world, heavy or not, I'll carry you no matter what." God he loves Changbin so much. A chessy Changbin is a plus. He'd make out to him if he was not sleepy right now.

"Thank you. I love you." Felix answered just before he slept on his back.

Changbin smiled and whispered, "I love you so much, my world."