Chapter 3

Love U (to the moon and back)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been 2 days since we came here, we traveled a lot in a span of 2 days, roaming around the city, familiarizing myself to the place and trying to cope up on whatever type of living do they have here.

Today is our 3rd day here and my first day at school, I actually have no idea what kind of university did my dad put me in and also Daniel, all I know is, the school is quite popular, I also heard from them that a friend of our family owns the school, and that a lot of agency talents are studying there, meaning I might be seeing a lot of artists and idols there or bump into one of them.

Korean pop is not new to me, they’re so popular even in western countries, it’s just I’m not really into things like that, but I have friends who are diehard fans Lol.

“Yui, are you done?” Mom called, It’s 5am in the morning, I just finished taking a bath and changing into my chosen outfit for the day. I put a light make up, and tied my hair into a messy bun tho it still wet.

“I’m done, be there in a minute” I shouted, the house is big, but it’s so spacious your voice echoes enough from people downstairs to hear you, plus my room isn’t that far from the staircase, so.

After a fixing myself and my room, I grab my bag and quickly went downstairs, “Goodmorning Miss, they are waiting for you at the garden” one of the house maid greeted, I’m quite surprised that she managed to greet me in English though it’s not fluent, I still can understand what she said with her Korean accent

“Oh, goodmorning” I replied and followed her, “how long have you been working for my grandparents?” I asked, “I’ve been working for them for 10 years now” she replied in a low voice, 10 years a long time, “they are waiting for you outside” as she stopped and bowed at me, “oh, thank you. May I know your name?”, “you can call me Mrs. Song” she replied, “Hello Mrs. Song, I’m Yui! I hope we all can get along” I cheerfully said and gave her my signature smile, she smiled back and bowed again before walking away.

 

“Goodmorning!!!!” I greeted as I came, gave me mum and dad a peck on their cheeks, as well as my grandparents and messed my brother’s hair before sitting down on the chair beside him, “Good morning dear, grab your breakfast, what would you like? Coffee, tea, juice?” offered GrandMa, “Water is fine, I’ll grab my coffee later” I replied. They serve the usual breakfast we used to have when in US, Granddad loves American Breakfast, especially Pancakes with a lot of syrup and butter,(who doesn’t love pancakes? Lol)

Dad: “How’s korea? I mean, are you liking this place so far? Any new experience?”

Yui: “hhmm, it’s okay, I guess?” (while munching on the bagel)

Daniel then interrupt

Dani: “If you’re gonna ask me,I’m definitely lovin’ the place. I can stay here for good.”

GrandDad: “Really?! Well that sounds great!”

Mom: “What time is it Dad?”

 

Dad: “It’s quarter to 8”

Mom almost spit out her coffee

Mom: “Hurry you two, you’ll gonna be late on your 1st day!”

I grab a big bite of my sandwich and grab my bag so as Dani. We both bid goodbye to our parents and grandparents and head out to the car.

Yui: “See you later!”

I sat on the passenger seat and Dani at the back seat, they gave us our personal driver who’ll drive us anywhere we go.

Jinhyun: “Goodmorning Sir and Miss, I’m Kim Jinhyun, I’ll be your personal driver as requested by Mr. Kim.”

He greeted and bowed

Yui: “Hello Mr. Jinhyun, I am Kim Yui and that boy at the back is my younger brother Kim Taeyong”

Dani: “You can simply call me Daniel or Dani”

Yui: “I’m sorry for his brattiness, anyways, how far the school is from our place?”

Jinhyun: “Seoul University is 30 minutes away from your home”

Daniel: “It’s not really far, I guess, right?”

Jinhyun: “Yes.”

Daniel: “Aah. Can I ask you something?”

Jinhyun: “Sure”

Daniel: “Your English is really good, where are you from?”

Mr. Jinhyun chuckled when he asked him,

Jinhyun: “I didn’t came from anywhere, I’m from Korea and a pure Korean”

I suddenly got curious he can’t be that fluent if he’s not half or haven’t gone to western countries.

Yui: “How come? Your English is really impressive.”

Jinhyun: “I just self studied and taught myself to speak as fluent English as I can.”

Both Dani and I got amazed, learning a language you barely know is not really easy to learn.

Daniel: “That’s so cool bro! I can’t even taught myself to learn Korean”

Please log in to read the full chapter