CHAPTER 2

Love U (to the moon and back)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

After the 3 hours long flight, Yui and her family finally arrived in ICN airport, using their private plane.  “We’re finally here!” her mom exclaimed, she looks very excited, “it’s good to be back” added her Dad, on the other hand, the 2 are still jetlagged.

“Aren’t we going to eat something? The flight got me starving.” Said Daniel while holding his tummy.

Yui just rolled her eyes on her brother, “Nothing’s new.”

They continued walking their way out of the airport, a lot of people are in line waiting for their love ones, and some of them have banners and posters, welcoming them. They stopped over on the café inside the airport while they’re waiting for their service and also to grab some breakfast.

As they finished eating, Yui excused herself to head for the comfort room,

“Make it fast, we don’t want you getting lost” said her Dad,

 “Got it, dad” she replied and run to look for the CR, after she’s done she run as fast as she could to get back to her parents when she suddenly bumped into someone causing her to almost fell on the ground, good thing she maintained her balance and quickly apologize to whomever she just bumped into

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry” (in English) while bowing,

“Yah! You should look on where you’re going!” the girl looked very pissed cause she, too, almost fell, good thing the guy whos with her caught her

 “I’m really sorry, I’m just in rush.” Yui continued on apologising, she was about to leave when the girl stopped her,

“Next time you’ll look on where your running to and who’s you’re running into” the girl said while glaring at her,

Yui didn’t understand a thing on whatever she just told her but she can sense how pissed the girl was, “okay, I really didn’t understand whatever you just said, but for the last time, I apologise on bumping into you. My bad. “ the guy beside the girl suddenly laughed and said “It’s okay, let her be. Just be careful next time” (in english), she got surprised that he understands her and even talk to her in english, she just bowed at him and he gave her a wink which she returned with an awkward smile and replied “Sure” and left.

“What a cutie” the guy commented, “What did she just said?” asked the girl, still pissed, “She just said she’s sorry on whatever happened. She looks like she can’t understand Korean.” Said the guy, “I don’t care, we need to go, Mom’s waiting for us” and they both head to the café.

“Yui! What’s taking you too long?” It was her Mom, their service just came and her mom called her “I’m here” she replied, running as she saw Daniel waiting for her outside the car, “Hurry up Yui” called Daniel and they both hopped on the car.

 

- After 1 hour -

Both Yui and Daniel fell asleep on their way to their house, “Yui, Dani, we’re here” their mom’s gently waking them up, Yui was the first to wake up, she then hopped off the car, still half asleep, rubbed her eyes and fix herself as she entered the big house while Dani and their Mom followed suit.

Yui’s POV

The house is so big they actually called it a Mansion; The Kim’s Mansion.

On the right corner is the living room, it’s so big and it has a very elegant looking sofa and table and a grand piano on the side of the big couch, on the other side is the way to their

Please log in to read the full chapter