First Love?!

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

= 3 days Later =

 

Authors POV

 

          3 day's have past, Kirin High Students are now enjoing their 1 week vacation at Jeju Island. On the other hand, Jiyeon is now done with all her filming and now ready to go at Jeju. Jiyeon is so excited, because she can finally meet her friends again especially he BEST FRIEND, JB. JB, Hyorin, Seojoon, and Ailee are busy enjoying and relaxing theirselves. After 30 minutes, Jiyeon already arrive at the Jeju and her teacher Gahee fetched her. Gahee tell Jiyeon everything about ' what's going on in the camp, then blah , blah , blah ' . Finally, Gahee and Jiyeon arrived at the hotel where they we're going to stay. Jiyeon ask Gahee where are the others , and Gahee answered her ' I don't know either ' so Gahee decide to find the others and tell that ' Jiyeon is now here ' while Jiyeon, go straightly to her own room. For other reasons, Jiyeon wanted to be alone.

 

Jiyeon POV

 

         Finally ! Im here, with my friends. Teacher Gahee fetched me at the airport, when we arived at the Hotel, i ask Ms. Gahee ' where are the others ? ' but she answered me the she did'nt know either. So she decide to find my Friends to tell them that i'ved arrive, while me? Im going to rest first because im very tired. My classmates and Friends we're sharing a room together. But i wanted to be alone for some reasons thats why i get a room for myself. I already infored ms. Gahee with this and the Principal.

 

= Jiyeon, infront of the door of her room  that she rented for 4 days =

 

Jiyeon : Finally, i can take a rest! ( sigh ) the filming of our new single was really tiring, because im the ' lead role ' of this MV. But on the other side, im happy. Happy, because somehow i have my members who are there to support me. I treasure my T-ara unnie most, because they gave me the best of the best life!!! Oh, i forgot to take a rest. I will sleep first, when i wake up, i will call my friends to come over, because i really missed them so much ! ( NOTE : she's talking to herself )

 

JB POV

 

       I heard from Ms. Gahee that Jiyeon is now here! Yay, im so excited to see her. Ms. Gahee also tell me that she rented a room byherself, for her to be alone, for some reasons?! But why ? , haist ! Later i will ask her why. Hyorin, Seojoon, and Ailee we're excited to see her too. So we ask Ms. Gahee ' where is her room ? ' and ms. Gahee tell us that her room is just beside our room. Yay ! Finally, im going to see my first Love again ! Yep, that's right! I love my own bestfriend and she is my First Love! Im planning on confessing to her, when it's about time to confessed. But now, we wanted to see her first so we decide to go to her room. Hyorin slowly open the door, and that's it! Jiyeon's back is facing to us. She must be so tired!

 

JB : i think we should leave her first. She must be tired

Ailee : ohh ?! What a Lovely BESTFRIEND she have.

JB : YA ! Shut up, jIyeon is sleeping.

Hyorin : Ailee-ahh, JB is right. You should know how to keep quite.

Ailee : im that loud? ( she pouted )

Seojoon : no your not, but your talkative! ( he's just teasing her )

Ailee : yah ! ( she shouted, making Jiyeon to ' shock ' then fall on the bed ) OOPPPSS ! Sorry.

JB : Aigoo! ( he goes straightly to Jiyeon then helped her to get up ) Are you alright?!

Jiyeon : ( she rubbed her eye's cutely, then not noticing JB and her other friends Pressence ) awwwie! ( then she finally opened her eye's seing JB's infront of her with her other friends ) JB oppa! ( she the hug him )

Hyorin : Aigoo. YA ! jiyeon-ahh, what about our hugs?!

Jiyeon : OMO! Yay !!! I miss you all ( then she hug them all )

Seojoon : wah ! daebak, you missed us already?

Jiyeon : Ofcourse i miss you all ( pouting )

JB : yah! Don't pout, it will just make you more cuter! ( he then pinched Jiyeon's cheeks )

Ailee : ayie, ayie, ayie !

Jiyeon : yah ! Oppa, stop it. It hurt's, ya know?

Hyorin : so tell us about your busy filming with the ' hot actor ' in Korea !

Jiyeon : uhmm , guy's. I'll tell you later the story, okay? I really wanted to sleep, hehe.

JB : okay, just rest for today. Then we'll all talk later, okay?

Jiyeon : ( nodded ) sorry, guys. But later i promised that i will tell you all the details!

Ailee : you better be!

Seojoon : okay, we leave first. You rest, okay? Guy's, Kajja!

JB : Bye, Dino! See you later.

Jiyeon : YA !! ( they all went out ) DINO, huh?!

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

IM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, BECAUSE WE GO TO OUR PROVINCE AND FROM THEIR THE INTERNET CONNECTION ARE VERY VERY SLOW THAT'S WHY I CANNOT UPDATE A CHAPTER THAT EASILY. IM REALLY SORRY. PLEASE COMMENT AND LOVE THIS FANFIC :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, LOVE U ALL!!! later i will write more chapter for ou guys, so sta tunned !!!