New Friends !

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

Continue ...

 

Authors POV

 

        The first day of school, starts today. Jiyeon, JB, Seojoon, Hyorin and Ailee did'tn knew at first that they will going to classes together, actually, it's the principals decision to put them together in the Upper Class. Jiyeon, JB, Seojoon, Hyorin and Ailee, little they did'nt knew that they come to school at the same time, at first, they did'nt know that they are going to the same class.

 

Flashback

 

= Jiyeon, JB, Seojoon, Hyorin and Ailee are at the Principals Ofice =

Principal : Good Morning Everyone, let me first introduce myself. Im Mr. Kim Jung Tae and im the Principal of this school. Im so happy that the 4 of you just entered at this school, so i decided to put the 4 of you at the upper class, you will be joing the class together. Please start to introduce yourself.

Ailee : Im Ailee, A Solo Singer. Please take care of me .

Hyorin : Im Hyorin, part of the girl group Sistar. Hope you can be my friends .

Seojoon : Im Seojoon, i just debuted a year ago. It's so nice to be here .

JB : Im JB, a trainie from JYP Company, soon to be an Idol. Let's be friends .

JIyeon : Lastly, Im Jiyeon. Part of the girl group T-ara. It's so nice to meet you all, guy's! .

Principal : okay, now that the introduction is done. I want you to meet your Teacher's; Park Gahee, your Dance teacher. Park Jinyoung, your english teacher. Choi YeoJin, your vocal teacher. Hope that you can do well here at Kirin High. So, that's all for now, i will first accompany you to your class. ( NOTE: they are 2nd year high )

all : okay, sir.

 

= at the Upper Class classroom =

Principal : ( he entered ) Good Morning Class, I want you to be friends with our new students, okay? and please take care of them ( signalling Jiyeon, JB, Seojoon , Hyorin and Ailee to come with him inside ) Student's, this fellow Idols will join you here at the Upper Class.

 

" Wahh ! 5 Idol's, Daebak! "

" They are all Cool "

" Wahh , so handsome and pretty! "

 

Principal : I know that all of you are excited to meet an Idol like them so please take care and be friends with them, okay?

Student's : yes, sir.

Principal : i will leave first, Mr. Park JInyoung will take care of you for now.

Idol's : ( nodded then say thank you to the principal )

Mr. Park : okay, so the 5 of you will sit infront. Ailee, you will seat with JR. Hyorin, you will seat with Seojoon and lastly, Jiyeon will seat with JB.

Idol's : ( they all nodded then take a sit )

Mr. Park : Today we start our discussion with the Orientation ( then, Blah, blah, blah )

 

= 2 hours later and it's recess time.. =

 

Ailee : ( come towards Hyorin ) hello , hyorin-shii ! can we be friends?

Hyorin : ofcourse! ( stand up then came towards at JIyeon's seat ) JIyeon-ahh, the 3 of us can be friends, right?

Jiyeon : ofcourse, we can. How about the 5 of us can be friends? ( talking about Seojoon and JB )

Ailee : what a great idea!

Seojoon : ohh?! i hear that!! let's all be friends.

JB : great!

 

         Recess time, the 5 of them really like each other as a friends. They are all Comfortable with each other, most of all, Jiyeon and JB, because they just met 3 day's ago, they talked alot of stuff, about being an Idol, a trainie and most of all their Off-cam life. They all Became close Friends.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

= wahh ! They are all friends now :) , Please always comment and support this fanfic. Uhmm, to all Jinwoon Fan's, Jinwoon gonna join this story, maybe at the center chapter :) but please, even if he's not yet here, please support and always comment wink... =

Love You All kiss

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134643/im-sorry-jiyeon-lovestory-oneshot-seungho-jiseung-dramatragedy

( IM SORRY )

= it's the title of my old story, It's a JISEUNG fanfic and it's a one-shot :) Please read and support it =